I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

BigE214

Future GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Groveside, TX
This the first time we ever been in a pandemic and the gov giving away paper like this. And all of a sudden everybody a damn expert at shyt.

Its a lot of squares in here that wouldnt take a risk in life :mjlol:. Telling me what the out come will be when these smart dumb asses dont even know whats gonna happen themselves.
One things for certain....
Two thangs fo show.....

Government gonna get theirs....they already tracking nikkas in Texas
coming for 32 million

Texas wants $32 million in unemployment benefits back after finding 46,000 people were overpaid

and they word it "overpaid" but that soft lingo for "fed time" :wow:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This the first time we ever been in a pandemic and the gov giving away paper like this. And all of a sudden everybody a damn expert at shyt.

Its a lot of squares in here that wouldnt take a risk in life :mjlol:. Telling me what the out come will be when these smart dumb asses dont even know whats gonna happen themselves.
Bruh you gott be like 19 years old you really think this shyt is a game? There’s a reason they make you certify each week keep thinking they won’t investigate the shyt they already investigated my claim out here in Texas a month ago just keep thinking folks are “hating” on you. You said your sister did it for nikkaS IN PRISON and you think they won’t find outb:wow:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Unless they extend the 600 don’t even bother. You missed the gravy train breh. All you gonna get now is 200 a week
I was under the impression that it can be backdated

:mjlol:Basically the smart ones, will take this 10k as a loan, and flip it accordingly. So when they do come knocking (and high chance they do) you will be able to pay the money plus penalties and what not. Meanwhile, you got 10 times that to fall back on from the flip.

:mjlol:So basically you turn 10k to 100k, pay 25k back, and pocket the 75k.

:mjlol:Squares won't understand me though.
Right. Or apply some temporary tax credit that im sure will be popping up in the next year. During the last recession that housing purchase credit paid all of my back taxes and penalties from some previous "enlanglements", and then made hella money on the backend with the sale of the house and then flipped that money.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
if im not mistaken, the feds will have rights to all those assets gained unless you prove you made those assets from money unrelated to what you stole

nikkas really think the govt give business start up grants just for entering your name and address :mjlol:

there is no legal way for you to make significant money in america without some sort of paperwork/trail stating how you made that money unless you are money laundering which is also illegal :dead:

:mjlol:No nikka, the argument isn't about fraud. The argument was nikkas was saying you have to pay it back plus interest under normal circumstances. So I'm saying, most people who got the money aren't going to jail they just will get penalized. So I'M SAYING, hustle to counter that.

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
NO THIS shyt IS FOR INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS & SELF EMPLOYED PPL
BECAUSE THEY DONT QUALIFY FOR
TRADITIONAL UNEMPLOYMENT.
(These PPL Still have to pay taxes)

PPL IN VIRGINIA ARE GETTING IT SO EASY
BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT REQUIRING
A PROOF OF INCOME UP FRONT LIKE
(I.E. 1099 or Tax Filing)
SOME OTHER STATES ARE
BASICALLY ALLOWING LIARS TO TRAP THEMSELVES.

WHEN THE DUST SETTLES
THEY WILL SEND A LETTER ASKING
YOU TO SUMBIT THAT PROOF OF INCOME
PROVING YOU WERE MAKING INDEPENEDENT MONEY AND PAYING YOUR TAXES BEFORE COVID.

WHEN YOU DONT PROVIDE THAT
YOURE DONE.
:devil:
:evil:

What if drove Uber and had to stop? What that be considered independent or nah? Just asking. Cause I know when I was out I didn’t foul employment cause I was using working pto and took a big L.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
:mjlol:No nikka, the argument isn't about fraud. The argument was nikkas was saying you have to pay it back plus interest under normal circumstances. So I'm saying, most people who got the money aren't going to jail they just will get penalized. So I'M SAYING, hustle to counter that.
my nikka, even when you buy stocks they ask you where you got the money from

if the paper trail leading to any asset or money in your bank account doesnt add up when the audit happens that shyt does not belong to you anymore/is frozen :unimpressed:

theres even an episode on the wire about this shyt :mjlol: yall clay davis ass nikkas

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Bruh you gott be like 19 years old you really think this shyt is a game? There’s a reason they make you certify each week keep thinking they won’t investigate the shyt they already investigated my claim out here in Texas a month ago just keep thinking folks are “hating” on you. You said your sister did it for nikkaS IN PRISON and you think they won’t find outb:wow:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
my nikka, even when you buy stocks they ask you where you got the money from

if the paper trail leading to any asset or money in your bank account doesnt add up when the audit happens that shyt does not belong to you anymore/is frozen :unimpressed:

:mjlol:Negged for being a retard. I already broke it down for you idiot.

:mjlol:I was speaking on the ones that have to pay it back or have it taken out of their taxes under NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES. Not the ones facing FED time stupid.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
:mjlol:Negged for being a retard. I already broke it down for you idiot.

:mjlol:I was speaking on the ones that have to pay it back or have it taken out of their taxes under NORMAL CIRCUMSTANCES. Not the ones facing FED time stupid.
bytch nikka idgaf about a neg, you clearly emotional af over being wrong :mjlol:

even if you are flipping the money, unless you are doing it illegally, you have to state where you got the money from. all that shyt is traceable dummy.

im also not talking about fed time. if you got to pay the shyt back that means you are being AUDITED :dahell: your assets will be looked at and you will be investigated :mjlol: if the assets are related to fraud they will be frozen :gucci:

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
bytch nikka idgaf about a neg, you clearly emotional af over being wrong :mjlol:

even if you are flipping the money, unless you are doing it illegally, you have to state where you got the money from. all that shyt is traceable dummy.

im also not talking about fed time. if you got to pay the shyt back that means you are being AUDITED :dahell: your assets will be looked at and you will be investigated :mjlol: if the assets are related to fraud they will be frozen :gucci:

:mjlol:No one cares bout nun you talkin bout fakkit.

:mjlol:And if you didn't care you wouldn't have negged back. But aight bet, you'll be in the red soon fukk boi.

Houston911

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
LMAO

YOU SILLY nikkaS FELL FOR THE TRAP.

MY LIL CUZ WAS ASKING ME ABOUT THIS FROM JAIL AND I BROKE IT DOWN.

THEY COMING FOR THAT MONEY WHEN
THIS CORONA shyt CLEARS
AND NONE OF YALL GONNA BE ABLE TO
PAY IT BACK.

nikkaS REALLY THINKING THEY
OUTSMARTED THE FEDS
WHEN THEYRE INTENTIONALLY SETTING nikkaS UP.
:devil:
:evil:

Yup

when it’s so easy that everyone can access it, watch out

nothing the government hates more than poor people eating

Status
Not open for further replies.