Status
Not open for further replies.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
:mjlol:No nikka, the argument isn't about fraud. The argument was nikkas was saying you have to pay it back plus interest under normal circumstances. So I'm saying, most people who got the money aren't going to jail they just will get penalized. So I'M SAYING, hustle to counter that.
Breh most people can't hustle.

If they did, they would been up on this months ago.

Heck this shyt isnt even new. It's been going on since late march.

I actually got a free 1k, before I even got my stimulus check. :heh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
There's people hired by the IRS to specifically audit anything fraudulent. Like that's all they do

And the man hours it takes will be billed by the person who they search would be added to your amount that you owe

Good luck breh :francis:
They use analytics, data mining, and machine learning for non-compliance. The discovery all the way to the mail-out will be done by a computer.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell yall for the last time. Here in Virginia you apply throught the states unemployment. Last time i was on official w2 was 6 or 7 years ago at UPS. I put that on there all truthful shyt.

I applied for unemployment recieved a letter saying No im not approved for the states unemployment but i am able to get the PUA. In the process of filing the PUA they ask do you want it taxed. Wait a couple days then its in your account on a card or some people use their cash app account.

Please tell me what is illegal :stopitslime:
If this is the case, then it sounds like you have done nothing wrong. I can't speak on the other stuff you are involved in. One thing though, I thought PUA was ONLY for those whose employment was affected by COVID-19?

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
:hamster:answer please
:ohhh:
Now I'm intrigued.

did you use your old w2 info from the previous employer from years ago or did you claim as self employed? Are the people who have never worked just filing as self employed? lay it out for me. I haven't offficaily worked in 2 years. I can flip this and pay penalties easily. I read up last night and realized the only investigations in my state are in regards to identity theft. Again sis may want to keep some of the money for a lawyer.

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
signs of caring about the internet way too much. nikka emotional about being wrong on a message board thread.

nikka idgaf :mjlol: look at your post count, we live very different lives my g :dead:

:mjlol:You're right. You live the life of a square homo who bytches about women getting "thugs". 99% of nikkas who get bytches aren't thugs at all, they just not fukk boi lames. You wouldn't know that because your a cornball. Women are easy to pull.

:mjlol:That's the difference between us, I get online to HUSTLE, you get online to BELONG.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
:mjlol:You're right. You live the life of a square homo who bytches about women getting "thugs". 99% of nikkas who get bytches aren't thugs at all, they just not fukk boi lames. You wouldn't know that because your a cornball. Women are easy to pull. .
also doesnt get sarcasm

this guy is definitely flipping 10K to 100K in 12 months guys :mjlol: trust him

FocusedDaily

Chi-town's Hero
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
South-side Chi
What do need to be eligible tho?

I’m was working with it first happened but was out of work for 2 months cause I ended up sick. Would I be able to apply for those 2 months? And being that I’m working would I be able to apply at all?
You definitely are owed for when you weren't working, you better get your money. My wife got furloughed and still technically had her job, and they told everybody to apply so they can get their money.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
Coli is life to these dudes
breh is so pissed someone disagreed with him on a message board :russ:

:mjlol:Already been did that, and didn't need to scam unemployment to do it.
well you act like a broke nikka being obessesed with rep. got all that money and still cant afford to have a life my nikka :dead:

Cartier Murphy

Apathy’s a Tragedy & Boredom is a Crime
Daps
IRS lurking the thread like
DeficientActiveImperatorangel-small.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.