BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Some people just love to learn lessons the hard way :yeshrug:

I wish OP good luck in his endeavors, just don't say no one warned you

People saying "Oh, the IRS and government can't investigate and prosecute all of this fraud" are completely naive and beyond idiotic.

This isn't like it's the 1950's where it's all physical paperwork. Most of this is done electronically, and if you do not have the papers they need to prove your claims are legitimate, they WILL go after you. They can wait on the "big fish" for years, but they will go after people abusing this, especially when it's from a relief program. It's one thing to scam the government, but to scam them from a relief bill during a pandemic? These fools are toast.:mjlol:.

Most of these morons don't think about years down the road. If they don't get you next year, or the year after, they will get you eventually.:russ:.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
LMAO

YOU SILLY nikkaS FELL FOR THE TRAP.

MY LIL CUZ WAS ASKING ME ABOUT THIS FROM JAIL AND I BROKE IT DOWN.

THEY COMING FOR THAT MONEY WHEN
THIS CORONA shyt CLEARS
AND NONE OF YALL GONNA BE ABLE TO
PAY IT BACK.

nikkaS REALLY THINKING THEY
OUTSMARTED THE FEDS
WHEN THEYRE INTENTIONALLY SETTING nikkaS UP.
:devil:
:evil:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree..

But i was young once and did silly things to come up..

As i look back, it wasn't worth it.. I was just being greedy and didn't appreciate what i already had..

OP ready said they're buying cars and he even said he's getting home improvement done..

People who run these schemes usually are not flat broke..

fair enough...OP is a truly a damn fool if this is the case and he doesn’t even need the money to get by smh

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
LMAO

YOU SILLY nikkaS FELL FOR THE TRAP.

MY LIL CUZ WAS ASKING ME ABOUT THIS FROM JAIL AND I BROKE IT DOWN.

THEY COMING FOR THAT MONEY WHEN
THIS CORONA shyt CLEARS
AND NONE OF YALL GONNA BE ABLE TO
PAY IT BACK.

nikkaS REALLY THINKING THEY
OUTSMARTED THE FEDS
WHEN THEYRE INTENTIONALLY SETTING nikkaS UP.

Did they same thing down here with that new home owner tax credit during the recession. They slowly came and got all those people.

Lord_nikon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
"
If you have money in a traditional savings account, chances are that you're not earning significant money in interest. But any interest earned on a savings account is considered taxable income by the Internal Revenue Service (IRS) and must be reported on your tax return.

Your bank or other financial institution will send you tax form 1099-INT for any interest earned on the account if the earnings are more than $10. However, whether or not you receive a 1099-INT, you must report all interest income, even if it's just a few dollars. "

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Boy i swear brehs think they know it all. Smh

:dead: THIS POST SHOULD BE DIRECTED TOWARDS YOU.

nikkaS OVERPAID ME 60 DOLLLARS
YEARS AGO, AND GUESS WHAT
THEY CAME BACK FOR THAT shyt.

ALL YALL DOING IS ENSURING THE EMPLOYEES
AT THE IRS KEEP THEIR JOBS.

THEY GONNA BE SITTING AT THEIR COMPUTERS, BATTLING TO SEE
WHO CAN GET MOST OF YALL HELMED UP.

THEY GET PAID BONUSES FOR THIS shyt
SO THEIR INCENTIVE IS HIGH
TO CATCH AS MANY AS POSSIBLE.

Last edited:

paperbag

Death to the demoness Allegra Geller
Daps
Let me tell yall for the last time. Here in Virginia you apply throught the states unemployment. Last time i was on official w2 was 6 or 7 years ago at UPS. I put that on there all truthful shyt.

I applied for unemployment recieved a letter saying No im not approved for the states unemployment but i am able to get the PUA. In the process of filing the PUA they ask do you want it taxed. Wait a couple days then its in your account on a card or some people use their cash app account.

Please tell me what is illegal :stopitslime:

Because i dont have recent enough work history. Some people that got furloughed could get it also but i guess some dont know that.

Meaning if you got approved for the unemployment then you would get like 350 give or take plus the 600 every week since April 4
:ohhh:
Now I'm intrigued.

did you use your old w2 info from the previous employer from years ago or did you claim as self employed? Are the people who have never worked just filing as self employed? lay it out for me. I haven't offficaily worked in 2 years. I can flip this and pay penalties easily. I read up last night and realized the only investigations in my state are in regards to identity theft. Again sis may want to keep some of the money for a lawyer.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:
Now I'm intrigued.

did you use your old w2 info from the previous employer from years ago or did you claim as self employed? Are the people who have never worked just filing as self employed? lay it out for me. I haven't offficaily worked in 2 years. I can flip this and pay penalties easily. I read up last night and realized the only investigations in my state are in regards to identity theft. Again sis may want to keep some of the money for a lawyer.
Unless they extend the 600 don’t even bother. You missed the gravy train breh. All you gonna get now is 200 a week

Doomsday

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol:Basically the smart ones, will take this 10k as a loan, and flip it accordingly. So when they do come knocking (and high chance they do) you will be able to pay the money plus penalties and what not. Meanwhile, you got 10 times that to fall back on from the flip.

:mjlol:So basically you turn 10k to 100k, pay 25k back, and pocket the 75k.

:mjlol:Squares won't understand me though.

Status
Not open for further replies.