I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
This isn’t true, breh. Under normal circumstances, you’d be right, but the rules have been relaxed considerably. Up here in Mass, all you have to do is say you were self employed, give your income, and you qualify. They aren’t checking shyt.

:skip:
even worse, when they audit and see that someone has never even had an EIN that will make it even easier to prove fraud

there are companies/contractors/employees who do nothing but audit funds that are distributed by/from the govt :dead:

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
He saying their so disorganized they gave out one billion to dead people. He’s referring to the stimulus checks that went out. Not people doing fraud in dead peoples name
How do you know some of those numbers are not the result of fraud in dead peoples names?

Do you think they're not going to investigate how a dead person got sent a check and seek that money back if somebody collected?

Wildhundreds

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
interesting question...the problem is cats like this live/see day to day and they just simply are not thinking ahead that seriously or literally can’t afford to and I’m not saying that to be disrespectful...if money is an issue then they are stuck doing whatever it is they have to survive for the immediate time being

I agree..

But i was young once and did silly things to come up..

As i look back, it wasn't worth it.. I was just being greedy and didn't appreciate what i already had..

OP ready said they're buying cars and he even said he's getting home improvement done..

People who run these schemes usually are not flat broke..

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How do you know some of those numbers are not the result of fraud in dead peoples names?

Do you think they're not going to investigate how a dead person got sent a check and seek that money back if somebody collected?
I’m sure a few were. But the government already admitted they fuvked up and sent them unsolicited to dead people.
I would HIGHLY recommend any type of fraud in other people name to avoid at all cost. Especially against the gov

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yep OP I know what you talking about too. That the economic injury disaster loan.

Yeah folks out here running game getting 10k grants and up to like 150k in loans from the SBA. From my folks in the streets a lot of people in Dallas and Chicago been doing it the last 2 months.

Problem is that the SBA is now investigating folks. They freezing accounts if you can't answer questions and threatening to press charges if you can't come up with documents showing your business. But yeah a lot and I mean a lot if folks are eating off if that.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
I’m sure a few were. But the government already admitted they fuvked up and sent them unsolicited to dead people.
I would HIGHLY recommend any type of fraud in other people name to avoid at all cost. Especially against the gov
So you think if the government fukks up you get free money? Because that's the logic of the fool you quoted in agreement with...

If you got sent a check you got away with it because the governments "disorganized" ? As if the US government is incapable of hiring auditors after the fact and coming after your ass?

All I been telling you is that idiotic idea, is dead wrong, ALL of these claims are getting audited, there is no such thing as free money from uncle Sam...

I am telling you this as someone who has participated in audits on the local state and federal level...

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
Man this thread right here:mjlol:

Breh thinking shyt is all nice & sweet now but once the IRS starts uncovering this fraud, it’s gonna be a whole lot of crying and screaming:mjlol:

I know a few people personally that’s done this and got back they’re 10k just to flex it on IG:francis:

I just know that it won’t end well for them...I’m still working so I’m cool:whoa:

neph27

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They gon bring out that mariachi and the mandolinists.
anyone thinking different is a goofie who got sent off.

nikkaz talking and wonder why they don't have house music.
that made their area pop.
even when they were not house.
When i was with the nikka.
who made all those raunchy ass records everywhere everyday till the feds came.
on an audit for taxes.

art barr

nikkaz scenes completely Influenced by the percolator.
to beat that bytch with a bat.
while not knowing.
or seeing.
who the fukk made the songs that influenced them. to be lewd.

the shyt hilarious.
watching the lack of actualized knowledge and disconnect.

they gon bop you into a heart attack ike red fox.

ol holdin ya heart.
i'm coming to join ya face ass.

first off the money is above 9999 for a reason.

if people don't know what that means off top.
you definitely getting bopped playing games.

art barr

:russ:cocaine a hell of a drug

How Sway?

Great Value Man
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My sis applied for them thats not illegal. Now their info thats on them. Sometime you gotta take a risk. Like i said all they gonna say is yes you get it or no you dont.

Why not try
Is that right?
full

Status
Not open for further replies.