I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
People who own their own businesses qualify for this. You really have no idea how relaxed this is. The threshold is shockingly low for the self employed.

:mjlol:
nikka you have to meet certain qualifications in the long run though. if you didnt have a payroll or a EIN before the pandemic, you do not qualify :mjlol: especially for the shyt OP is talking about

ive owned a small business for a lil over a year now and knew damn well i should not apply bc i do not have a payroll

yall dont think its easy for the irs to cross check when EIN and LLCs were set up with who applied for business. thats an easy ass excel program/equation to run :dead:

yall the type of people who get refund checks every year cause you over pay with the tax sheet your job helps you out with huh :unimpressed:

and all the people related with the OP tied to the same IP address for their filing :mjlol:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
[QUO
nikka you have to meet certain qualifications in the long run though. if you didnt have a payroll or a EIN before the pandemic, you do not qualify :mjlol: especially for the shyt OP is talking about

ive owned a small business for a lil over a year now and knew damn well i should not apply bc i do not have a payroll

yall dont think its easy for the irs to cross check when EIN and LLCs were set up with who applied for business. thats an easy ass excel program/equation to run :dead:

yall the type of people who get refund checks every year cause you over pay with the tax sheet your job helps you out with huh :unimpressed:

and all the people related with the OP tied to the same IP address for their filing :mjlol:

you sound mad ignorant

The PPP is the payrol loan and EDIL is disaster relief for covid they are two different loans

also if you don't have any employees, you are the one employee so they will send you 1000 dollars just because

also This has nothing to do with IRS, the IRS collect taxes on for profit income lmao, not loans from the federal governmen

yall nikkaz is retarded

If you doing PPP of course they want to see your tax return, but thats the SBA not the IRS they don't care if you get the loan or not and will never even know you received i t

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Pretty much. A lot of salty dudes in here that’s on their way to punch in. Crab in a barrel type of shyt talking about he gonna go to jail :mjlol:
Do you idiots seriously think the government is going to discover fraudulent claims in the names of dead folk, take the L and not investigate any further? :gucci:

If so, you fools clearly have no idea who you're fukking with...

Like a 12 year old tryna fight a bear...

Typical Coli Nigga

#ADOS #BlackWomenStopDatingThugs
Daps
Reppin
#NoReparationsNoVote
[QUO

you sound mad ignorant

The PPP is the payrol loan and EDIL is disaster relief for covid they are two different loans

also if you don't have any employees, you are the one employee so they will send you 1000 dollars just because

also This has nothing to do with IRS, the IRS collect taxes on for profit income lmao, not loans from the federal governmen

yall nikkaz is retarded

If you doing PPP of course they want to see your tax return, but thats the SBA not the IRS they don't care if you get the loan or not and will never even know you received i t

op is talking about PUA for VA. all of these loans are for SMALL BUSINESSES and INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS. it says that on the site

if you set your EIN up after covid it will be easy to track you down. the gov, irs, will find you out easily. you will be paying taxes on money you stole and also having to give that money back :mjlol:

the govt loves getting their money back and cheap labor. all the IRS has to do is pass along files once they find the irregularity even if what you are talking is the case

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you idiots seriously think the government is going to discover fraudulent claims in the names of dead folk, take the L and not investigate any further? :gucci:

If so, you fools clearly have no idea who you're fukking with...

Like a 12 year old tryna fight a bear...
Who said anything about doing it in dead peoples name? Y’all just want to argue smh

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I'm trolling now because I don't know what the fukk you talking about

nikka you said the IRS hit you up over a parking ticket

You live with your mama in the basement and don't have a driver's license you bum ass nikka

you've never made money in your life, you have no clue how stupid you sound, The IRS collecting parking tickets now lmao

I got it in college, I forgot about it. I imagine it went to collections, and then the IRS went and claimed it. I don't fukking know you, I just know I got a letter from them saying I owe for it which I resolved immediately cuz fukk that noise.

I was in basic training at 19 goof troop I haven't lived with my ma dukes since I was18 :pachaha: but gon head and tell it clown ass nikka.

klientel

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
One year I claimed my home office and all my travel as deductions...IRS hit me up 3-4 years later asking for receipts for EVERYTHING

:gucci:

trust me bruh they will catch up to you. There are people who have nothing else to do but track down fraud and try to fukk people over. They love it, and are itching to get to work on this shyt.

Daps

This isn’t true, breh. Under normal circumstances, you’d be right, but the rules have been relaxed considerably. Up here in Mass, all you have to do is say you were self employed, give your income, and you qualify. They aren’t checking shyt.

:skip:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
This isn’t true, breh. Under normal circumstances, you’d be right, but the rules have been relaxed considerably. Up here in Mass, all you have to do is say you were self employed, give your income, and you qualify. They aren’t checking shyt.

:skip:
That is why so many people doing it:francis::francis:
The only people getting away with it is the ones who are using other people names for the loan:yeshrug:
The victim will claim fraud and the government will leave them alone like any ole fraud

Status
Not open for further replies.