I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
LOL, I know people that ate off that money well, the difference is they knew what they were fukking doing

If you are going to commit a federal crime and you dont have the common sense to cover your tracks , be careful , and make sure its an amount worth going to prison for then you are a fukking idiot

Im mad at their stupidity , No disrespect but you are late , the day the stimulus was announced , before even the first application fraudsters were ready ,

EVERYONE knew they were going to get hit , not my life anymore so Im not involved and I dont need the money ,but people are making hundreds of thousands and millions because they know what they are fukking doing

No disrespect but I'm late on what?

I'm pointing out the fact the government can't do shyt to keep track with all that money

I don't have to do this shyt, I can money because I have real businesses can apply for EDIL for all of that

I already got 150,000 and waiting for another 100,000 before I apply again with my other business

don't worry about what I'm doing worry about yourself

that's why hating ass nikkaz will never come up, EVER

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
The biggest financial criminals with the most elaborate schemes in the game couldn't escape the IRS and yet this nikka with this mindless two bit scheme thinks he will? :russ:

bu bu bu but its only 11k they won't be checking for me is retarded as fukk...

I can assure you, as someone who worked for one of the big 4 and participated in audits for the government, every single unemployment claim the government has paid out is getting audited...

It may take a year, it may take 5 years...they will come knocking and when they do your gon live the rest of your life walking around like :mjcry:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
You don't know wtf you're talking about. For the PPP you have to submit 941s to the lending institution. You have to get the PPP forgiven otherwise you have to pay that money back. Unless the feds do a blanket forgiveness for loans under a certain amount.

I do t give a fukk i didnt get that

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Crying? What part of "I forgot about it" do you not understand :pachaha:

You doing so well just to troll and be retarded on the internet all day. SAD

I'm trolling now because I don't know what the fukk you talking about

nikka you said the IRS hit you up over a parking ticket

You live with your mama in the basement and don't have a driver's license you bum ass nikka

you've never made money in your life, you have no clue how stupid you sound, The IRS collecting parking tickets now lmao

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Unless you plan on not living in 2022 why would you do this shyt?

interesting question...the problem is cats like this live/see day to day and they just simply are not thinking ahead that seriously or literally can’t afford to and I’m not saying that to be disrespectful...if money is an issue then they are stuck doing whatever it is they have to survive for the immediate time being

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's not going to work if you got paid the IRS knows.Why do you think when you get a real job you need a ID and social also to get unemployment in TX atleast you have to say where you got fired.So in the end you will just end up telling grander lies .I pretty sure some people have even gone as far as to make fake business using personal numbers.Its all going to end badly for these hood Einsteins.Even if you get away with it it's going to hang over your head for yrs to come.What if the news gets wind:francis:
Once again not explaining shyt. If you think it’s dumb keep punching in.

The Fukin Prophecy

RIP Champ
Daps
Just wait for nikkas 5 years from now getting their checks garnished out of seemingly nowhere. The feds are already Poppin cats for the loans. Time will tell how aggressive they gonna be gettin that money back tho.

Hope everyone keeps they money and came up
I reached out to a friend of mine still at Ernst & Young the other day and dude told me local governments got them working round the clock auditing their numbers...

Mind you EY has over 200,000 employees and is just one of the big 4...

Fairly confident next tax season these fools with these two bit unemployment schemes are getting fukked...

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No disrespect but I'm late on what?

I'm pointing out the fact the government can't do shyt to keep track with all that money

I don't have to do this shyt, I can money because I have real businesses can apply for EDIL for all of that

I already got 150,000 and waiting for another 100,000 before I apply again with my other business

don't worry about what I'm doing worry about yourself

that's why hating ass nikkaz will never come up, EVER

My friend , do not confuse advice with hating , grow up

You are doing what some of us have done 15 years ago on a bigger scale

Bank computers spot unusual patterns , easiest way if they want to catch you

that 250 you made , i got 400 in three accounts all cleared funds that i walked away from around 15 years ago because some computer put a hold , and i was asked to walk in

you arent doing anything new or big

be smart and be careful

Daps
Reppin
NULL
My friend , do not confuse advice with hating , grow up

You are doing what some of us have done 15 years ago on a bigger scale

Bank computers spot unusual patterns , easiest way if they want to catch you

that 250 you made , i got 400 in three accounts all cleared funds that i walked away from around 15 years ago because some computer put a hold , and i was asked to walk in

you arent doing anything new or big

be smart and be careful

man are you half retarded

I'm not doing anything, I'm not any scams, I'm merely saying the government can't possible stop all the scams

I don't have to do any of this shyt I got bread, all my covid relief came legally, I ain't gotta lie to eat off this

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao

1.2 billion of the stimulus money WENT TO DEAD PEOPLE

Let that sink through to your pea sized brain

you wish this happens to them because you mad at they eating

the reality is they getting away scott free
Pretty much. A lot of salty dudes in here that’s on their way to punch in. Crab in a barrel type of shyt talking about he gonna go to jail :mjlol:

97Pac

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Just wait for nikkas 5 years from now getting their cheeks garnished out of seemingly nowhere. The feds are already Poppin cats for the loans. Time will tell how aggressive they gonna be gettin that money back tho.

Hope everyone keeps they money and came up
Them nikkas go be in a world of hurt

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
man are you half retarded

I'm not doing anything, I'm not any scams, I'm merely saying the government can't possible stop all the scams

I don't have to do any of this shyt I got bread, all my covid relief came legally, I ain't gotta lie to eat off this

Bro , I didnt say you were or werent doing anything

what I am telling you is this , the government cant stop them , but as long as they can trace the payments , they can find whoever collected money from them

dont you understand ???

getting the money is the easy bit , the difficult bit is if someone is scamming making sure their tracks are covered

Thats the point Im making

Status
Not open for further replies.