Not open for further replies.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.
they will get to it when they do but the questions will start coming by next tax season and go on however long it takes to back check everyone even if it is years. do you understand what the government is? you and whoever else isn't too many people. they literally do this every year my dude.

Brehs in here told you they can take their time. All you did was take a loan from a loan shark. that wasn't free money. this loan shark is the government n they won't break your legs just make your life miserable. never had a job doesn't mean you don't pay if you did that never having worked you will pay in jail time or stiff penalties for life. no tax returns, no benefits, no future applications for income support of any sort or housing allowance. potentially having your assets seized or bank frozen. they will cripple your life until you pay not your knees. y'all mofos used your real identities to get this money not fake ones so unless you plan on dying you not getting away :laff:

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
how are these 2 things related at all ?
:dwillhuh:they're both essentially gov handouts..not unemployment, since it's merely money you've put into a pot already, but PUA.

both have so many applicants & payouts that threres no chance of immediate recourse if fraud is detected or if moneys aren't paid back in time..

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no

No disrespect , but this post highlights why fraud should be left to people that know what they are doing .... ( The Nigerians )

Please tell me she wasnt dumb enough to use her own computer

Ducktales

Get Money
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Why you think so many celebrities go to prison for tax evasion. Not all they accountants steal from them. Alot of it from 10 or 15 years back when they was either broke or just starting out. That one time or year they ain’t file or report earnings to them. They will legit sit and wait until you have more assets for them to seize before they come catch you. They don’t care of literally every citizen of your state did this. They want it all. They don’t care about ethics or feelings

Daps
Reppin
NULL
The IRS will be the first to bust they ass once they start looking into why non of these non existant businesses paid taxes.

:stopitslime:

The IRS has no idea what the SBA does, and loans aren't taxable it has nothing to do with IRS and neither does the unemployment benefits
and also if the business is non existent the SBA won't even approve the loan, and if they do its their under writers fualt
Like I said shut your dumb ass up

Only way somebody on some bullshyt would get caught up is if they don't pay it back, its a loan lmao, only the grant money from the EDIL is free

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lmao at taxes on 15 grand, they not hemmimg up nobody over that

I swear yall retarded

They sent me a letter for a parking ticket for 112 dollars I forgot about 5 years ago. Believe you me, they got time and will come back around to you eventually. Play with fate if you want but i value not having to look over my shoulder daily waiting for the moment they decide to audit my ass.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Claiming you did gig work or were self employed and lost out of money from corona and thinking you might slip thru the cracks is one thing. Filing on the behalf of others, while they are imprisoned and absolutely ineligible for any PUA is a whole nother realm of idiocy and it’s also much more likely to be flagged and is an open and shut case. Trying to disprove someone did some side work is a lot more legwork. It’s an audit of ten seconds to look up a name and see they are in the state pen while claiming PUA and slap that fraud case on whoever signed them up

lmao

1.2 billion of the stimulus money WENT TO DEAD PEOPLE

Let that sink through to your pea sized brain

you wish this happens to them because you mad at they eating

the reality is they getting away scott free

Daps
Reppin
NULL
They sent me a letter for a parking ticket for 112 dollars I forgot about 5 years ago. Believe you me, they got time and will come back around to you eventually. Play with fate if you want but i value not having to look over my shoulder daily waiting for the moment they decide to audit my ass.

lmao, you p*ssy

I literally owed the IRS hundreds of thousands of dollars before, and since when does the IRS care about parking tickets

man get the fukk outta here yall nikkaz retarded

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
lmao, you p*ssy

I literally owed the IRS hundreds of thousands of dollars before, and since when does the IRS care about parking tickets

man get the fukk outta here yall nikkaz retarded

aight dumb nikka. Aint my fault you stupid enough to owe them cats actual money :mjlol:

Why don't you go ahead and do these scams then.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
aight dumb nikka. Aint my fault you stupid enough to owe them cats actual money :mjlol:

Why don't you go ahead and do these scams then.

I owed them and never had to pay a time

lmao you crying about 115 dollar ticket, you too broke to ever have to worry about the IRS and need fill out an app at amazon ASAP or, you need to be asking one of these nikkaz to put you onto the scam

you GOT NOTHING TO LOSE

lmao, I don't have to scam, I actually own a business, I got 10 grand in EDIL Grant money, and 150,000 SBA loan, nikka I'm good

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao

1.2 billion of the stimulus money WENT TO DEAD PEOPLE

Let that sink through to your pea sized brain

you wish this happens to them because you mad at they eating

the reality is they getting away scott free

LOL, I know people that ate off that money well, the difference is they knew what they were fukking doing

If you are going to commit a federal crime and you dont have the common sense to cover your tracks , be careful , and make sure its an amount worth going to prison for then you are a fukking idiot

Im mad at their stupidity , No disrespect but you are late , the day the stimulus was announced , before even the first application fraudsters were ready ,

EVERYONE knew they were going to get hit , not my life anymore so Im not involved and I dont need the money ,but people are making hundreds of thousands and millions because they know what they are fukking doing

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
I owed them and never had to pay a time

lmao you crying about 115 dollar ticket, you too broke to ever have to worry about the IRS and need fill out an app at amazon ASAP or, you need to be asking one of these nikkaz to put you onto the scam

you GOT NOTHING TO LOSE

lmao, I don't have to scam, I actually own a business, I got 10 grand in EDIL Grant money, and 150,000 SBA loan, nikka I'm good

Crying? What part of "I forgot about it" do you not understand :pachaha:

You doing so well just to troll and be retarded on the internet all day. SAD

Status
Not open for further replies.