I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no
:francis:Not gonna go well bud.......

then you on the inannets stuntin bout it....c’mon fam, just log off :snoop:

Deus

I'm the REAL Zucotti Manicotti
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Kingsbridge
no,...

unemployment is generated by you and set aside.
it is your money but if you get it and it is flaug.
they will get that back via taxes, garnishment or fines.
especially in the digital age.
I wish you luck.
although, they about violating you in the debit unemployment age.

art barr

This!

All the auditing is done via massive servers, most but not every single person will get caught but if you don't have much to lose, what's a felony or two?

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
You all are not understanding that the IRS does not oversee unemployment programs the states issue unemployment. As long as he hasn't stolen anyones identity why would he raise any red flags?
UI Fraud is punishable by law! PENALTIES Can Include: | does

The bonus $600 a week is coming from the federal government. Therefore you're dealing with a bunch of alphabet boys: IRS, FBI, SS.
Federal Pandemic Unemployment Compensation (FPUC) is a program under the CARES Act. It provides for a temporary emergency increase of $600 per week. The $600 is on top of the existing weekly benefit payment. The federal government funds this program, not the state unemployment taxes paid by employers. The $600 increase applies to benefits, effective for weeks March 29, 2020-week ending July 25, 2020.

https://www.labor.idaho.gov/dnn/Unemployment-Benefits/Federal-Pandemic-Unemployment-Compensation

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
The IRS got me for not claiming football contest winnings years later. You think they won’t track any of the folks trying to fleece the government during the worst crisis in our lifetimes? All they got is a digital Paper audit trail, and time. You’ll be paying them back a decade from now twice what you came up on now, just to stay out of jail. Prisoners collecting the PUA. You think that won’t get flagged? Then they see who filed. It’s tracked right to your sisters IP. She did multiple? Hope she likes p*ssy because she will be doing fed time in some orange is the new black joint

They put a 5000 dollar collection on my mom and aunt m for getting food stamps while she working in the 80's recently. They never forget.

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
That 11k could be enough investment to change someone's life forever.

However 99% of people will blow it on bullshyt

If they invest the money they got by fraud and make millions all their assets will be seized because it is all technically federal property since it was generated by those funds.

Status
Not open for further replies.