Look a reddit page on it

And im putting it out there

Damn if i could @ all these fukking clowns and know it alls

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Are you referring to unemployment or the other funding programs?

I'm confused. As a gig worker, did you not qualify for unemployment or other funding options?

Exactly.

Free game? They have your paystubs in real-time.

Invoices for what?

If he filed self-employed in 2019, then he has a tax history.
Yea I got the unemployment, but Texas workforce emailed me about a month ago saying that after their investigation they found that my claim is valid. This was around the same time the news came out that some states would be asking for the money that was overpaid back

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
Look a reddit page on it

And im putting it out there

Damn if i could @ all these fukking clowns and know it alls

No one's saying it's not for legitimate means. What most of us are telling you is what you're doing is fraud and the government will get it's $ back and you will head to prison and be fined. If you fail to pay fines, they can and will garnish wages/seize all valuable property to cover the $ you owe.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Brehs really think the IRS are just gonna sit around and twiddle their thumbs?

“Oh gee wiz, there just way too many people to go after. Might as well let them go.” :mjlol:

You all are not understanding that the IRS does not oversee unemployment programs the states issue unemployment. As long as he hasn't stolen anyones identity why would he raise any red flags?

Monoblock

Smoooth
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no
In the famous words of a bus driver I once knew. "You Going To Jail now"
giphy.gif

Ugo Ogugwa

Neega Wotsssss
Supporter
Daps
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.

Look up data science.

se1f_made

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Now That PPP a different story. You can eat off that too but:hubie:.

Cant put people on to everything. Thats a whole next level 20 and 40k come ups and better.
Edit I’m good, this freedom is priceless :russ:

Last edited:

Family Man

Banned
Daps
Now That PPP a different story. You can eat off that too but:hubie:.

Cant put people on to everything. Thats a whole next level 20 and 40k come ups and better.
You don't know wtf you're talking about. For the PPP you have to submit 941s to the lending institution. You have to get the PPP forgiven otherwise you have to pay that money back. Unless the feds do a blanket forgiveness for loans under a certain amount.

Status
Not open for further replies.