I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
It’s gonna be epic when op bumps this thread down the line talmbout “I owe the IRS $11,000 what should I do brehs? :mjcry:

:laff:

:dead: :dead: :dead:

When that day comes, he's gonna have to make the IRS think he's crazy. Have all his receipts in a dirty sock with purple crayon all over them, then wear a tinfoil hat saying "Howdy do? Mighty fine, thank you :mjgrin:" over and over.

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Claiming you did gig work or were self employed and lost out of money from corona and thinking you might slip thru the cracks is one thing. Filing on the behalf of others, while they are imprisoned and absolutely ineligible for any PUA is a whole nother realm of idiocy and it’s also much more likely to be flagged and is an open and shut case. Trying to disprove someone did some side work is a lot more legwork. It’s an audit of ten seconds to look up a name and see they are in the state pen while claiming PUA and slap that fraud case on whoever signed them up

people are greedy because they arent cracking down now. You know these young dumb kids only think about the now.

But tax time aint til next January and thats when a lot of this going to come down hard on a lot of people

but the same people bragging about $10k and never working again im guessing aint got the foresight to look that far into the future

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Let me tell yall for the last time. Here in Virginia you apply throught the states unemployment. Last time i was on official w2 was 6 or 7 years ago at UPS. I put that on there all truthful shyt.

I applied for unemployment recieved a letter saying No im not approved for the states unemployment but i am able to get the PUA. In the process of filing the PUA they ask do you want it taxed. Wait a couple days then its in your account on a card or some people use their cash app account.

Please tell me what is illegal :stopitslime:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
My sister did the same thing no lies told put in previous work history then send you a letter saying yes or no thats it. Then you choose how you want it paid. Well actually you choose that before

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
My old lady co worker applied but see she left her job before corona. Voluntarily at that, she applied also but she aint get nothing no unemployment no PUA no nothing.

So like i said say what you say think what you think. But the govt got trillions out there and they giving it away. I got my piece

Getting floors at the crib sanded and stained over the weekend:blessed:

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Let me tell yall for the last time. Here in Virginia you apply throught the states unemployment. Last time i was on official w2 was 6 or 7 years ago at UPS. I put that on there all truthful shyt.

I applied for unemployment recieved a letter saying No im not approved for the states unemployment but i am able to get the PUA. In the process of filing the PUA they ask do you want it taxed. Wait a couple days then its in your account on a card or some people use their cash app account.

Please tell me what is illegal :stopitslime:

Well why aren't you approved for the states?

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Well why aren't you approved for the states?

Because i dont have recent enough work history. Some people that got furloughed could get it also but i guess some dont know that.

Meaning if you got approved for the unemployment then you would get like 350 give or take plus the 600 every week since April 4

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
I’m been thinking about applying for it and putting the money in my safe but I got a job, I rather not deal with the headache later

What about states that let you opt into having taxes taken out?

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
What about states that let you opt into having taxes taken out?

No its the PUA that gets taxed not the unemployment. Thats money you made the unemployment. The PUA is the handout not loan thats the PPP then you got the PUE thats something different

JackRoss

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
No its the PUA that gets taxed not the unemployment. Thats money you made the unemployment. The PUA is the handout not loan thats the PPP then you got the PUE thats something different

I'll let Illinois figure that out. 10.5% federal. 5% state. I did the regular unemployment and got the 600. PUA showed up on the website a few weeks later. They said don't apply for PUA unless your regular shyt ran out or some shyt.

Again, I'll let J.B. and his people figure it out

Status
Not open for further replies.