I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Thanks. Did gig workers also qualify for unemployment or was there only means of funding through the eidl?

It varies from state to state, as long as you have tax records from the previous year showing your income comes from 1099 work, you can apply for EIDL.

In Cali...most of the entertainment industry are 1099ers....so they would def qualify for EIDL...

What will DQ most people is if they started their business in 2020 and tried to claim Covid affected them economically....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
He didn't give any instructions lmao, and also this shyt has nothing to do with the IRS lmao

yall nikkaz don't even know what you talking about, stop speaking on things you have no clue about
The IRS will be the first to bust they ass once they start looking into why non of these non existant businesses paid taxes.

:stopitslime:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Y’all realize the IRS never loses when it comes to individuals trying to defraud them right? Good luck.

:mjlol:
We have real brehs that post actual useful information on getting money, but dumbass nikkas wanna roll the dice and try to finesse uncle Sam.
:mjtf:

You see these politicians gritting their teeth at the amount of money this covid shyt is gonna cost. nikkas really think they gonna just let people commit blatant fraud and collect 10k checks en mass?

They will look into this eventually, people think they dont know about this?

:mjtf:

Payday23

Superstar
Daps
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.
Smh. It's going to look suspicious when the auditors find zero employment history or verification

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Are you referring to unemployment or the other funding programs?

I'm confused. As a gig worker, did you not qualify for unemployment or other funding options?

Exactly.

Free game? They have your paystubs in real-time.

Invoices for what?

If he filed self-employed in 2019, then he has a tax history.
If it went over your head, sorry.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If he filed self-employed in 2019, then he has a tax history.

He only filed after unemployment told him he didn’t have a tax history...Trust me I paid for the tax man to do his taxes...I’m telling you the person I speak of hit a lick...Hope this helps someone else do it .

WaveWhisperer

Stainless Steel
Daps
Reppin
Steel
Cop pleas for what? Whats illegal
vIVUk6r.jpg
They gon come and getcha , you know that right?

Contrefaire

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
West Coast
im sayin though you first had to get accepted for state benefits to get the PUA...at least in my state..so they are getting more than 600. it wasnt for people without jobs it was for people with jobs that got forced out. :mjlol: did they fukkin make a shell business to falsify earnings? like i dont understand this. make it make sense :mjlol:

In some states, if for whatever reason you were ineligible for regular benefits (say, you got fired for cause back in December, or hadn't held a job in the past several years, etc) what they did was deny your state UI claim, but let you know you were still eligible for the weekly federal benefit amount.

I'm assuming a lot of the people doing these scams are receiving federal funds only. The Gov't basically decided it was better to hand out $$$ now, then recoup funds from fraudsters at a later date.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You can say you started working in January or February. You wouldn’t have a tax history. Let me stop giving free game :hubie:
That's not going to work if you got paid the IRS knows.Why do you think when you get a real job you need a ID and social also to get unemployment in TX atleast you have to say where you got fired.So in the end you will just end up telling grander lies .I pretty sure some people have even gone as far as to make fake business using personal numbers.Its all going to end badly for these hood Einsteins.Even if you get away with it it's going to hang over your head for yrs to come.What if the news gets wind:francis:

Status
Not open for further replies.