I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
809 & 347
what if some one wires me atleast 30K and I flew to the DR or Africa... can the FEDS send the alphabet crew to come and get me?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Breh, nobody should be posting instructions on how to get caught the fukk up by the IRS

Honestly this shyt would be a ban worthy most places, if anyone read this thread and was dumb enough to believe that this is perfectly legal like breh made it seem and actually did this? This could really fukk someone desperate enough to try this dumbass shyt and get caught.

:stopitslime:

He didn't give any instructions lmao, and also this shyt has nothing to do with the IRS lmao

yall nikkaz don't even know what you talking about, stop speaking on things you have no clue about

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
lmao you don't think they know people do this shyt

they can't police it, its too many instances, just like tax return fraud, every year millions of dollars of factual tax returns get through with no consequences

this one bytch had got away with like 2 million on a turbo tax card, was living smart not buying any expensive shyt living the same lifestyle, but one day loss the turbo tax card and called turbo tax and thats how they found out lmao

people don't realize how impossible it is to keep track of any of this shyt and how this how situation is nothing but chaos, little a needle in a high stack, they would never to get tipped off, have information fall into their lap, or catch someone red handed in order to get them for any of this shyt
Claiming you did gig work or were self employed and lost out of money from corona and thinking you might slip thru the cracks is one thing. Filing on the behalf of others, while they are imprisoned and absolutely ineligible for any PUA is a whole nother realm of idiocy and it’s also much more likely to be flagged and is an open and shut case. Trying to disprove someone did some side work is a lot more legwork. It’s an audit of ten seconds to look up a name and see they are in the state pen while claiming PUA and slap that fraud case on whoever signed them up

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
He didn't give any instructions lmao, and also this shyt has nothing to do with the IRS lmao

yall nikkaz don't even know what you talking about, stop speaking on things you have no clue about
Most of these freeloaders will get hemmed up by the IRS because they won’t pay taxes on these benefits, and then get audited. That’s how it works

Superstar
Daps
lmao you don't think they know people do this shyt

they can't police it, its too many instances, just like tax return fraud, every year millions of dollars of factual tax returns get through with no consequences

this one bytch had got away with like 2 million on a turbo tax card, was living smart not buying any expensive shyt living the same lifestyle, but one day loss the turbo tax card and called turbo tax and thats how they found out lmao

people don't realize how impossible it is to keep track of any of this shyt and how this how situation is nothing but chaos, little a needle in a high stack, they would never to get tipped off, have information fall into their lap, or catch someone red handed in order to get them for any of this shyt

You preaching to the choir. We all know it’s non-stop. I’m saying, why post the recipe here.

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
y'all same mufukkas bytching about the IRS got 100k in student loans wit yall "smart" asses.. the gov coming for my 10k pua tho rite?!:childplease:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
EIDL - 1099/Gig workers
PPP - LLCs, S-Corps, NonProfits...essentially any business entitythat needs payroll protection
SBA Loans - Corporations with 1-500 employees, ie small businesses and must already qualify with their local bank before being approved. For covid, as long as you have an ein and tax form from last year, you could get it.
Thanks. Did gig workers also qualify for unemployment or was their only means of funding through the eidl?

Last edited:

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Naw I’m good.

Rather do shyt the legit way, plus what’s wrong with working whether for someone else or for yourself?

Not a good example for your children and future generations to come. “Rig the system”.. you really think the IRS doesn’t know what’s going on? With how smart computers, artificial intelligence and algorithms are you don’t think they won’t catch on and demand the money back?

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People who own their own businesses qualify for this. You really have no idea how relaxed this is. The threshold is shockingly low for the self employed.

:mjlol:

Are you referring to unemployment or the other funding programs?

:mjlol:I keep seeing people say that they don’t have time to investigate and that’s damn lie...Texas workforce emailed saying they did an investigation on my claim and I filed for the disaster shyt through Uber as an independent contractor My guy they are going to investigate that shyt sooner or later :mjlol:
I'm confused. As a gig worker, did you not qualify for unemployment or other funding options?

Bro they can find out it’s the damn IRS. If You claimed you had business but you haven’t filed taxes ever on said business. They got you right there that’s reason enough to investigate if the business even exists
Exactly.

You can say you started working in January or February. You wouldn’t have a tax history. Let me stop giving free game :hubie:
Free game? They have your paystubs in real-time.

This is the best way to do it if you’re going to do this. Just remember what you put and have fake invoices ready
Invoices for what?

I know a person who claimed to be a barber no tax history at all filed self employed for 2019 and got 12k last week .
If he filed self-employed in 2019, then he has a tax history.

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Thank you. They gave the shyt to a bunch of dead people in texas and millions all over. These dude in here smh they dont know
Just pay the taxes on it at the end of the year and you should be straight.

Status
Not open for further replies.