I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lmao a lot of yall nikkaz is p*ssy, people been scaming unemployment for way before covid, yall put too much stock in the government, yall really think this shyt is minority report, you can do million dollars of retail fraud and only get 2 years in prison, only people like them Nigerians who going ham getting 10 million in the same state or even on the radar for them to go after

Fraud is so rampant, they don't have enough man power to enforce the law on it, they only go after the biggest offenders

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
but he calling nikkas "scary" . this nikka just another dweeb running his mouth

This shyt done in two days. This shyt everywhere been everywhere for a min putting on here two days before its done aint shyt. Im trying to put folk on thats not scary to try. Dweeb isnt even a word used to insult someone anymore.

:francis:

See what happen when try to put people on

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
How are you applying for the $600 without applying for state unemployment first? :gucci:

Also, what are you listing as your former employer?:gucci:

Last edited:

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
lmao a lot of yall nikkaz is p*ssy, people been scaming unemployment for way before covid, yall put too much stock in the government, yall really think this shyt is minority report, you can do million dollars of retail fraud and only get 2 years in prison, only people like them Nigerians who going ham getting 10 million in the same state or even on the radar for them to go after

Fraud is so rampant, they don't have enough man power to enforce the law on it, they only go after the biggest offenders
im from new york and ive been around people who do those "things" all i can say is stay under 100k:yeshrug::yeshrug: if you go over u will get caught:francis:
i know people who got away and they stayed under that amount:dame::dame::dame::dame:
all specualtion thou:dame::dame::dame:
i got this info from a book......................:dame:
i dont know any of this shyt

:dame:........:dame:

Superstar
Daps

:hubie:
I don’t think the issue is that it’s happened. I think most people have an issue with the recipe being posted here.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Some of you are stupid as hell with the nerve to be arrogant too :dead:

Breh when I said I AGONIZED over taking the eidl loan. I have receipts sitting on my desk related to this shyt. People don't realize you gotta account for every dime you spend and if you don't have the proof that's your ass :dead:

Now you know damn well :russ:
What's the difference between the eidl, ppp, and the sba loan? Who qualifies for which?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
What's the difference between the eidl, ppp, and the sba loan? Who qualifies for which?

EIDL - 1099/Gig workers
PPP - LLCs, S-Corps, NonProfits...essentially any business entitythat needs payroll protection
SBA Loans - Corporations with 1-500 employees, ie small businesses and must already qualify with their local bank before being approved. For covid, as long as you have an ein and tax form from last year, you could get it.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
:hubie:
I don’t think the issue is that it’s happened. I think most people have an issue with the recipe being posted here.

lmao you don't think they know people do this shyt

they can't police it, its too many instances, just like tax return fraud, every year millions of dollars of factual tax returns get through with no consequences

this one bytch had got away with like 2 million on a turbo tax card, was living smart not buying any expensive shyt living the same lifestyle, but one day loss the turbo tax card and called turbo tax and thats how they found out lmao

people don't realize how impossible it is to keep track of any of this shyt and how this how situation is nothing but chaos, little a needle in a high stack, they would never to get tipped off, have information fall into their lap, or catch someone red handed in order to get them for any of this shyt

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI

Breh, nobody should be posting instructions on how to get caught the fukk up by the IRS

Honestly this shyt would be a ban worthy most places, if anyone read this thread and was dumb enough to believe that this is perfectly legal like breh made it seem and actually did this? This could really fukk someone desperate enough to try this dumbass shyt and get caught.

:stopitslime:

Status
Not open for further replies.