Status
Not open for further replies.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
A lot of brehs gonna be in a jail cell in summer 2021:mjlol:

But I endorse getting these COVID-19 money offers, if you are going to start businesses & improve your life. If you just getting the money to buy bullshyt, leave it alone
nikkas are dumb:francis::francis: they using their own name........................................

now if you use someone else name but i wouldn't do that:dame::dame:
i wouldn't know:dame:.......

:dame:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's 2020 .. the IRS ain't going from person to person, checking for fraud
I'm sure they got an algorithm doing all the work
But don't mind us...we just hating

Eat breh

giphy-2.gif
Big facts. Algorithm catches all the petty dudes. And the FBI catches the big fish

Azul

Sunkissed.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Comfort Zone
Some of you are stupid as hell with the nerve to be arrogant too :dead:

I know the Small Business Administration Info. Tech systems VERY well. please please please do not do this! I'm just trying to look out for you and your folks.

Breh when I said I AGONIZED over taking the eidl loan. I have receipts sitting on my desk related to this shyt. People don't realize you gotta account for every dime you spend and if you don't have the proof that's your ass :dead:

But I endorse getting these COVID-19 money offers, if you are going to start businesses & improve your life. If you just getting the money to buy bullshyt, leave it alone

Now you know damn well :russ:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Nah the gov’t likes having the citizens indebted to them. Besides the egregious crime they will just add penalties and interest and have people enslaved to the gov’t for years. Can’t put money in the gov’t pocket from jail.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Some of you are stupid as hell with the nerve to be arrogant too :dead:

Breh when I said I AGONIZED over taking the eidl loan. I have receipts sitting on my desk related to this shyt. People don't realize you gotta account for every dime you spend and if you don't have the proof that's your ass :dead:

Now you know damn well :russ:
Yeah a lot of crash dummies think the 10k is free. And once the money is deposited their good. And that’s That’s the maximum money you can get and need 10 employees to get the max and you have to show how it was spent for it to be forgiven. And it has to be spent a certain way. That Pp loan is what’s going to have a lot of the crash dummies in debt forever to the government

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Yeah a lot of crash dummies think the 10k is free. And once the money is deposited their good. And that’s That’s the maximum money you can get and need 10 employees to get the max and you have to show how it was spent for it to be forgiven. And it has to be spent a certain way. That Pp loan is what’s going to have a lot of the crash dummies in debt forever to the government

I was fortunate enough to get a SBA grant....

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no

shes never going to work because she got $11k?

this might be the bummiest shyt ive ever read

Status
Not open for further replies.