But don't mind us...we just hating

Eat breh

giphy-2.gif

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
Outside of a couple people on social media who may acknowledge The Coli. Who the fukk do you think care about this place.
This site is a very popular black web site and with how common the black militant rhetoric is here, dont think it cant be possible for this site to be under heavy surveillance.

:usure:

I'm almost positive that this site has been labeled a "black extremist" web site for a while now, I'd be shocked if they weren't watching.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
They just doled out the cash because they had the funds, and folks needed it urgently. The auditing will come post Mortem. It was 600 a week from the feds, not the state unemployment. They retroactively handed it out also. Folks needed the cash. The abusers will be looked at in time. Just like tax evasion. They always get you. They got my 5k in football contest winnings like 5 years later that I didn’t claim. How many millions file taxes every year yet they managed to whittle my ass down for a whopping 5k eventually. This jackass thinks his sister is immune :heh:

You know nothing about private funded prisons.

humminbird

Veteran
Daps
You can say you started working in January or February. You wouldn’t have a tax history. Let me stop giving free game :hubie:
This is the best way to do it if you’re going to do this. Just remember what you put and have fake invoices ready

aSniperJones

films & fitness
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Washington, DC
tons of people eating off that small business loan as well no Id at all ... I wouldn’t know thou

Now That PPP a different story. You can eat off that too but.

I know the Small Business Administration Info. Tech systems VERY well. please please please do not do this! I'm just trying to look out for you and your folks.

Shakeydog

Pro
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know a person who claimed to be a barber no tax history at all filed self employed for 2019 and got 12k last week .

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Man, I was just reading into this shyt. They were supposed to be sending that shyt out today. Those mfs talking about next fukking week. They are going to do nothing but bytch at each other next week and drag that shyt out all of the way until after labor day. All these mfs do is take vacations!
How is this shyt even LEGAL!?!?

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
My Crew? Breh its people East to West eating. This not the PPP loan that will need to be paid back. This is Assistance just like food stamps are. Thats what yall Coli master police and irs mofos not understanding. This is govt Assistance that they decided to do. Its not a loan.

On the unemployment site it tells you the difference in PUA and PPP. The PPP is a loan scammers eating off that one also but folk getting caught up in that PPP bs.

If they didn't pay into the system (ie never having a job), then they don't deserve it. It isn't "free" money.....

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
They just doled out the cash because they had the funds, and folks needed it urgently. The auditing will come post Mortem. It was 600 a week from the feds, not the state unemployment. They retroactively handed it out also. Folks needed the cash. The abusers will be looked at in time. Just like tax evasion. They always get you. They got my 5k in football contest winnings like 5 years later that I didn’t claim. How many millions file taxes every year yet they managed to whittle my ass down for a whopping 5k eventually. This jackass thinks his sister is immune :heh:
Them nikkas came at me like 4 years later over $400

:mjtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.