I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When that thick ass envelope from the IRS arrives in the mail your sister's gonna be :merchant:

IRS came at me for like $40K I wrote off in an obscure tax loophole (since closed). Ended up beating it self-representing, but when I saw the interest and penalties:
:whoo:

The other thing is that one discrepancy opens your entire history up to an audit. They were going after me for the $40K but then like $600 for some stocks sold 5 years ago too :bryan::pachaha: and some miscellaneous shyt from other filings.

Packet they sent was just legalese for:

"Ok Reality...you think you slick huh? Writing off all this shyt. Well we need some receipts. :ufdup: Matter 'fact. We need we receipts on everything fukking out of the ordinary you've ever written off. Oh, by the way, if you appeal and fukk up even one detail on the appeal submission part, we're running those pockets. We look forward to hearing from you. :mjgrin:"

Had me sweating submitting my appeal and documentation, won't lie :whew:.

Y'all gone learn though.

This country runs on money. The country was founded by people who were so upset about their money getting fukked with that they started a war over it.

Y'all gone learn :ufdup:

Last edited:

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.
Bro they can find out it’s the damn IRS. If You claimed you had business but you haven’t filed taxes ever on said business. They got you right there that’s reason enough to investigate if the business even exists

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
By this being an organized thing I wouldn’t be surprised if they brought out the RICO

They gon bring out that mariachi and the mandolinists.
anyone thinking different is a goofie who got sent off.

nikkaz talking and wonder why they don't have house music.
that made their area pop.
even when they were not house.
When i was with the nikka.
who made all those raunchy ass records everywhere everyday till the feds came.
on an audit for taxes.

art barr

nikkaz scenes completely Influenced by the percolator.
to beat that bytch with a bat.
while not knowing.
or seeing.
who the fukk made the songs that influenced them. to be lewd.

the shyt hilarious.
watching the lack of actualized knowledge and disconnect.

they gon bop you into a heart attack ike red fox.

ol holdin ya heart.
i'm coming to join ya face ass.

You are correct is he's doing elaborate transfers with a crew then he will likely run into those charges and that is if banks tip off the feds. If he is not transmitting funds between banks in different state I still don't believe he's likely to raise any red flags.

first off the money is above 9999 for a reason.

if people don't know what that means off top.
you definitely getting bopped playing games.

art barr

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
@Art Barr

Outside of a couple people on social media who may acknowledge The Coli. Who the fukk do you think care about this place. You sign your name art barr at the end of everything and type in parables. You think folk outside this sit care about it. All the clown shyt that go on on here.

Please stop

again.

you are not the draw here.
Plus you ain't no headliner for why we here as well.

you really don't know nuffin at all and you so stoopid.
to come on a network.
where the actual.nikka who created the profitability of every product you use to get on the net is at as well.

now keep being dumb and thinking you fredo, smart.

art barr

FREDO : I'M SMART..
NO. I TELL YOUSE.
I AM SMART FACE ASS.

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
You can’t claim unemployment if you are in prison fam. What don’t you get about that? It’s fraud. Your sister perpetuating it is defined as wire fraud, and since it involved a financial institution can be punishable with up to 30 years in jail

Yeah yeah fukking yeah. All she did was put a man social in and if the shyt take it take. If not then ol well. Yall some scary ass folk i tell you.

Daps
Reppin
#RIP Kobe
Now That PPP a different story. You can eat off that too but:hubie:.

Cant put people on to everything. Thats a whole next level 20 and 40k come ups and better.

nikka you aint puttin ppl on to shyt. :mjlol:

nikka theres ppl everywhere doing this... Thing is , this is IRS . ALL OF YALL will pay that shyt bacc. yall mfs gone be unemployed or workin for free

Status
Not open for further replies.