I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
You’re right but OP doesn’t have to do it. From what he’s said, this is widespread and involves lots of people. All it takes is one to snitch to bring down everyone. Having either the FBI, DOJ and IRS on your ass is one thing but having a case with all of them will definitely have people giving up names. My the odds be ever in their favor :mjgrin:
You bring up a good point, Coco. If the feds can connect OP and/or his sister to some of the other people getting that money, then that might constitute conspiracy on top of wire fraud and whatever else.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
People CANNOT survive off of the unemployment payments alone period! Homelessness is going to jump like crazy by Monday.
i feel you on that. its only like $275 in Florida. I'd rather do gig work knowing I can likely make $100 a day then rely on a measly $275 a week. Make some money and invest as much as I can and hope for any dips in the market. Its definitely gonna be crazy if shyt don't happen. Especially in states hard hit like Florida, Texas, Cali, etc. Places with lockdown restrictions of some sort.

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
My Crew? Breh its people East to West eating. This not the PPP loan that will need to be paid back. This is Assistance just like food stamps are. Thats what yall Coli master police and irs mofos not understanding. This is govt Assistance that they decided to do. Its not a loan.

On the unemployment site it tells you the difference in PUA and PPP. The PPP is a loan scammers eating off that one also but folk getting caught up in that PPP bs.
Even if you legit qualify it’s taxed as income. Your 11k you finessed is taxed. Good luck scrapping together 2500 in tax payments next year with your broke ass. Your sister is the one in a world of trouble committing federal felonies

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
i feel you on that. its only like $275 in Florida. I'd rather do gig work knowing I can likely make $100 a day then rely on a measly $275 a week. Make some money and invest as much as I can and hope for any dips in the market. Its definitely gonna be crazy if shyt don't happen. Especially in states hard hit like Florida, Texas, Cali, etc. Places with lockdown restrictions of some sort.
$275 a month man. This is a fact right here. I really dont know what this country will look like come September 1st if they strip people of aid.:snoop:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Just wire fraud by claiming PuA for prisoners

how the fukk did it even get approved in the first place without recent quarterly earnings to qualify? like what did they even calculate the benefit on? that shyt is just asking for investigation its absurd

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
how the fukk did it even get approved in the first place without recent quarterly earnings to qualify? like what did they even calculate the benefit on? that shyt is just asking for investigation its absurd
They just doled out the cash because they had the funds, and folks needed it urgently. The auditing will come post Mortem. It was 600 a week from the feds, not the state unemployment. They retroactively handed it out also. Folks needed the cash. The abusers will be looked at in time. Just like tax evasion. They always get you. They got my 5k in football contest winnings like 5 years later that I didn’t claim. How many millions file taxes every year yet they managed to whittle my ass down for a whopping 5k eventually. This jackass thinks his sister is immune :heh:

Last edited:

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Right. My shyt like 250 without the bonus. Not enough to even cover my rent . And I know majority of Americans hurting much harder then me. So I can only imagine how ugly it will get if this isn’t renewed
That's exactly why I said they have to just out of common fukking sense. How could you even consider the thought of not renewing the $600 stimulus? These politicians should be sent to the gallows like the old days.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
They just doled out the cash because they had the funds, and folks needed it urgently. The auditing will come post Mortem. It was 600 a week from the feds, not the state unemployment. They retroactively handed it out also. Folks needed the cash. The abusers will be looked at in time. Just like tax evasion. They always get you. They got my 5k in football contest winnings like 5 years later that I didn’t claim. How many millions file taxes every year yet they managed to whittle my ass down for a whopping 5k eventually. This jackass thinks his sister is immune :heh:

im sayin though you first had to get accepted for state benefits to get the PUA...at least in my state..so they are getting more than 600. it wasnt for people without jobs it was for people with jobs that got forced out. :mjlol: did they fukkin make a shell business to falsify earnings? like i dont understand this. make it make sense :mjlol:

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because of COVID self employed people qualify as well. So if you say you did some odd jobs and made a few bucks you can get approved. While before it was only for w-2 people and they went of quarterly earnings

Status
Not open for further replies.