Daps
All of Richmond did what you say?

B0-D65-CB6-A3-D9-42-CA-B319-A1-CBC90599-C2.gif
:deadmanny:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
@Art Barr

Outside of a couple people on social media who may acknowledge The Coli. Who the fukk do you think care about this place. You sign your name art barr at the end of everything and type in parables. You think folk outside this sit care about it. All the clown shyt that go on on here.

Please stop

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Well they approved another $1200 stimulus package today!:ehh:
Thats whats up. Hopefully an extension to the $600 also.

Now as far as the thread goes. You never give out details like this on a public forum. Never know who's lurking. The 600 a week is no different getting it in one large sum than from someone like me who's been getting it every 2 weeks. That ain't really no comeup. Now I can see both sides of the equation. Yes it is considered fraud if people in jail are applying for it but a certain level of discretion has to be maintained. Its just like filing taxes for someone. They might kick you a few hundred or so to look out for the help, but no need to be putting your info on someone elses claims. Hopefully OP sister is smart enough on that and they can't trace anything back to her. But, people might be quick to snitch especially if they feel a certain type of way on losing that money. Its definitely a risky move. As far as those not in jail getting the money then thats on the government. Don't know if its worth the risk of paying it back or jail time.

@Serious I know you had mentioned about buddy doing uber and collecting unemployment. Think he was in Dallas but can't remember his name. I looked up some info and saw this:

"Another consideration: The maximum unemployment benefits amount varies by state. In Texas, for example, if a person is eligible to receive $500 a week in unemployment benefits, but earns $150 on the side for gig work which they report, their weekly unemployment check is reduced by $25, a spokesman from the Texas Workforce Commission told MarketWatch."

So basically someone can make an extra $150 a week and lose out on $25 of unemployment. Don't know if thats repetitive as in $300 means a loss of $50 or not. It varies by state. I gotta look up the Florida one cuz my moms friends husband was telling us the other day that one of his friends told him the limit was $200. Gotta see what the amount lost on unemployment will be cuz if they take out the $600 a week then the state unemployment won't be enough for anyone.

Robo Squirrel

CEO @ Squirrel Burger: Fish & Chips
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
San Francisco, CA
Thats whats up. Hopefully an extension to the $600 also.

Now as far as the thread goes. You never give out details like this on a public forum. Never know who's lurking. The 600 a week is no different getting it in one large sum than from someone like me who's been getting it every 2 weeks. That ain't really no comeup. Now I can see both sides of the equation. Yes it is considered fraud if people in jail are applying for it but a certain level of discretion has to be maintained. Its just like filing taxes for someone. They might kick you a few hundred or so to look out for the help, but no need to be putting your info on someone elses claims. Hopefully OP sister is smart enough on that and they can't trace anything back to her. But, people might be quick to snitch especially if they feel a certain type of way on losing that money. Its definitely a risky move. As far as those not in jail getting the money then thats on the government. Don't know if its worth the risk of paying it back or jail time.

@Serious I know you had mentioned about buddy doing uber and collecting unemployment. Think he was in Dallas but can't remember his name. I looked up some info and saw this:

"Another consideration: The maximum unemployment benefits amount varies by state. In Texas, for example, if a person is eligible to receive $500 a week in unemployment benefits, but earns $150 on the side for gig work which they report, their weekly unemployment check is reduced by $25, a spokesman from the Texas Workforce Commission told MarketWatch."

So basically someone can make an extra $150 a week and lose out on $25 of unemployment. Don't know if thats repetitive as in $300 means a loss of $50 or not. It varies by state. I gotta look up the Florida one cuz my moms friends husband was telling us the other day that one of his friends told him the limit was $200. Gotta see what the amount lost on unemployment will be cuz if they take out the $600 a week then the state unemployment won't be enough for anyone.
People CANNOT survive off of the unemployment payments alone period! Homelessness is going to be through the roof as if it wasnt ridiculous already.

Last edited:

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You are correct is he's doing elaborate transfers with a crew then he will likely run into those charges and that is if banks tip off the feds. If he is not transmitting funds between banks in different state I still don't believe he's likely to raise any red flags.

You’re right but OP doesn’t have to do it. From what he’s said, this is widespread and involves lots of people. All it takes is one to snitch to bring down everyone. Having either the FBI, DOJ and IRS on your ass is one thing but having a case with all of them will definitely have people giving up names. May the odds be ever in their favor :mjgrin:

Last edited:

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be honest with you. If you filled it out right and you weren’t in jail or some shyt. You a guaranteed lock to get it without any issues. Organized crime is doing this on a hundred million dollar scale. I’m sure they will audit some people who they find irregularities in it. But don’t let Coli stress you. nikkas are hitting that 10k small loan lick to the point the funds for that loan have been depleted. Fraud is at all time high right now with COVID.
And as long as you not doing nothing to brazen . You should be good. Worst case they ask for the money back . Boohoo. Life is full of chances. Don’t let these nikkas shame you bro. Every nikka I’m my city eating of this shyt too

That's true, Feds are more concerned with the bigger fish scamming millions from the government. They not too worried about Tyrone from the block who scammed 11k. They will just make him pay it back,

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Website or not, if you out here really running this game with your crew, there could be consequences.

You made your decision, but it is shortsighted....

Federal charges don't happen overnight, but once they do come on, the pressure is intense especially if they have a digital audit trail and if you are on the hook for a RICO (wire fraud and structuring (making deposits in an illicit manner)) ..they log all the PUA records in a master DB, you can use burners, different accounts, fake mustaches, and face masks, they will eventually catch you....

My Crew? Breh its people East to West eating. This not the PPP loan that will need to be paid back. This is Assistance just like food stamps are. Thats what yall Coli master police and irs mofos not understanding. This is govt Assistance that they decided to do. Its not a loan.

On the unemployment site it tells you the difference in PUA and PPP. The PPP is a loan scammers eating off that one also but folk getting caught up in that PPP bs.

Status
Not open for further replies.