I Just Got 11k From Trump! AMA

Status
Not open for further replies.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Why yall act like The Coli some big ass thing that the govt watch. Let alone everyday folk.

:russ: to think that The Coli some big ass known site.

Website or not, if you out here really running this game with your crew, there could be consequences.

You made your decision, but it is shortsighted....

Federal charges don't happen overnight, but once they do come on, the pressure is intense especially if they have a digital audit trail and if you are on the hook for a RICO (wire fraud and structuring (making deposits in an illicit manner)) ..they log all the PUA records in a master DB, you can use burners, different accounts, fake mustaches, and face masks, they will eventually catch you....

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.
They’ll just attach the debt to your social security number. So if you get a job their going to take a chunk of your page checks. If you have a bank account they will clear it out. Don’t be foolish to think the government doesn’t get they money if they find out you owe it

Coco Loco

The Chocolate One with the Gold Cuffs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The states are in charge of making sure everything is correct not the feds. In the case of the small business loans you would be correct.

Wire fraud is a federal crime though. Once a person receives the electronic money/the card illegally, they're in the feds jurisdiction. Eventually them alphabet boys and girls will be knocking on their door

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
Imagine thinking the IRS and federal government don’t have the time to look into this. They will be looking at audits of folks for years to catch each and every person who abused the system during a crisis and tossing them all in jail

Did u read what you typed. That shyt makes no sense... You said years when we dont even know how this one will end.

International Playa

Playa with a Passport
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What’s crazy to me is how 11k can be so much to some people (me) but some fukking guy just made 13 BILLION in a day.

It seems extreme but the concept of capital means completely different things to people in this country.

I worked for people who were legitimately distraught during the recession because they had to downsize their beach house.

Invest that 11k into draft Kings stock and rare house plants. You won’t regret it

That 11k could be enough investment to change someone's life forever.

However 99% of people will blow it on bullshyt

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
Wire fraud is a federal crime though. Once a person receives the electronic money/the card illegally, they're in the feds jurisdiction. Eventually them alphabet boys and girls will be knocking on their door

You are correct is he's doing elaborate transfers with a crew then he will likely run into those charges and that is if banks tip off the feds. If he is not transmitting funds between banks in different state I still don't believe he's likely to raise any red flags.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.