Status
Not open for further replies.

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
Breh....they track it through their SSNs. If you don't pay it back or opt to go through garnishments and fines, you go to prison.

Oh....and transferring racks from the debit card to a bank account is dumb since unusual account transactions (above 9k) get flagged and reported to the IRS....

So a breh with an average account balance of 100 dollars now depositing 10k in cash without a job is gonna raise some big fukkin flags....

The bank will tell the IRS everything and will get a big tax bill which will weigh you down financially and disqualify you from any decent paying job...

Scammers get caught trying to play the Fed..
And all it takes is one loose lipped dumbass to snitch on everybody for a cigarette and a Coca Cola. Once they start mentioning football number sentences, people will start singing like Mahalia. Especially if you getting money for inmates who are currently incarcerated.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
And all it takes is one loose lipped dumbass to snitch on everybody for a cigarette and a Coca Cola. Once they start mentioning football number sentences, people will start singing like Mahalia. Especially if you getting money for inmates who are currently incarcerated.

man, in a tax money audit.
they just come and take.
If you don't got it,...they bop'n Chu.
Simple as that.

thinking different is goofy.

art barr

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Im not sure how it goes in your state but in VA. Everybody eating. I mean i know folk that never had a job get a 10k debit card.

My sister applied for a couple dudes we know that is locked up for a while now and got approved. Imagine being locked for some years and then get debit card with 8k or better on it.

Next chick never worked in her life got a 11k debit card. Didnt even use the tax it option. Said she never plan on having a job so why tax it.

Hope yall brehs flipped it. shyt i hope you applied all they can say is no

You and your whole circle sound like a bunch of fukkin bammas.

“nikkas in jail we know and this girl I know who has never had a job in her life” :dead:

Bum ass nikkas.

Thankfully I’m on guaranteed salary even though I haven’t worked since March :win:

Marc Spector

the 4'11 Cuban
Daps
Reppin
The Milky Way
this man talmbout "its gonna take a lotta time and resources to catch everybody.."

nikka you know how big the federal govt is? :mjlol: they got the manpower and resources. It may not be today or tomorrow or even 5 years from now, but the Feds dont miss.

And dont fukk around and let Trump be re-elected either. :wow:

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
And then to come post it on a public message board. :russ:

Why yall act like The Coli some big ass thing that the govt watch. Let alone everyday folk.

:russ: to think that The Coli some big ass known site.

Voice of Reason

Veteran
Daps
this man talmbout "its gonna take a lotta time and resources to catch everybody.."

nikka you know how big the federal govt is? :mjlol: they got the manpower and resources. It may not be today or tomorrow or even 5 years from now, but the Feds dont miss.

And dont fukk around and let Trump be re-elected either. :wow:

The states are in charge of making sure everything is correct not the feds. In the case of the small business loans you would be correct.

TrillSwag

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I’ll be honest with you. If you filled it out right and you weren’t in jail or some shyt. You a guaranteed lock to get it without any issues. Organized crime is doing this on a hundred million dollar scale. I’m sure they will audit some people who they find irregularities in it. But don’t let Coli stress you. nikkas are hitting that 10k small loan lick to the point the funds for that loan have been depleted. Fraud is at all time high right now with COVID.
And as long as you not doing nothing to brazen . You should be good. Worst case they ask for the money back . Boohoo. Life is full of chances. Don’t let these nikkas shame you bro. Every nikka I’m my city eating of this shyt too

Status
Not open for further replies.