Status
Not open for further replies.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
If you havent tried to get it just try and see.

Go to your states unemployment site apply for unemployment.

i
If you are working now its not gonna work. Or if you been working the whole time nope none for you.

After you apply for unemployment download gov2go on your phone. Use the same user name and password as unemployment site. Go in and apply for the PUA and go back and file all the weeks all the way back to April. You will find that in the timeline.
What if you have a business?

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
after the pandemic and definitely by next tax year the questions will come :heh:

it's very simple, stop making this complicated. if you have taken these funds and were not qualified you will be caught up. during after before... look at it how you want. ain't no free money. and there will def be some people doing time behind these shenanigans.

1 year 4 years. a bill will be due. feds backcheck accounts as @Art Barr is trying to explain to you.

most of you brehs think that BECAUSE IT'S EASY TO ACCESS THE FUNDS INITIALLY THAT YOU HAVE SKATED WITH THE MONEY.... WRONG

Emergency funds had to be distributed fast and easy so people don't starve. The back qualifying on the paperwork will come.

:ufdup:

Well i will let you know what happens. Mr know it all.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
they have your metadata on what you just said too sir.

keep thinking you fooling the government on their network they gave you.

the internet is the government.

art barr

*created the profitability for all the products.
that enable you to use the net.

play with them if you want.

BoringUnfortunateEasteuropeanshepherd-size_restricted.gif

Don Diego

All Star
Daps
@Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Just wondering. If a person has never worked or file taxes a day in their life. How will the govt come for that next tax season. Do you understand the time and manpower that will take for them to go through this. I mean millions of people

Im not saying you not making sense but do you think they will get to this by next tax season or any time soon.

shyt they white cop in Minn just got his taxes looked at and im sure if he wasnt in the spot light. He wouldve still been getting away with it.

People get away on tax fraud all the time and its big money.

NinoBrown

Veteran
Daps
Breh its people getting this that has never had a job. Where the fukk the govt getting that money back from. I know folk in the projects that never i mean never worked and over 30yro and they getting it. How they giving that back?

Please tell me how you gonna get people on irs if they never had a job

Breh....they track it through their SSNs. If you don't pay it back or opt to go through garnishments and fines, you go to prison.

Oh....and transferring racks from the debit card to a bank account is dumb since unusual account transactions (above 9k) get flagged and reported to the IRS....

So a breh with an average account balance of 100 dollars now depositing 10k in cash without a job is gonna raise some big fukkin flags....

The bank will tell the IRS everything and will get a big tax bill which will weigh you down financially and disqualify you from any decent paying job...

Scammers get caught trying to play the Fed..

Status
Not open for further replies.