I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
breh I gotta work tomorrow

:russ::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Man, I don’t think so

Funny story:

I remember a couple years ago I was out of town the whole day I think, having to do some appointments and in the evening I returned home. I was hungry as hell so I texted a very good friend of mine and told him I’d drive by his house, pick him up and we’d go somewhere to eat.

I showed up at his house and he came out the door, slowly walked to my car, and got in. I looked at him and dude was looking like he was trapped in a different solar system :russ:

He then told me that he did some edibles (some meaning entirely too much) and after a while his high kept getting more and more intense and how he was completely gone out of his mind :russ:

The whole ride and when we got something to eat he was looking like :dead:

Next evening he told me he was slowly getting back to normal :russ:

8.TRES

All Star
Daps
nah real life though that shyt isn't worth it

250mg on your first time trying edibles is going to get you high to the point where its mad physically uncomfortable to just exist

you'll be odee aware of everything in your body and that shyt is not a good time at all, eyeballs feeling all slimy and shyt

i had a similar experience getting dumb high off edibles and it felt like i spent half the time throwing up

its your life though

Unemployed GM

All Star
Daps
Dude. I ate that much once and let me tell you...it was not fun.
:no:
I ate a whole 250mg thc chocolate bar to the head when I was living in Bushwick.

Walked to work.

Then the edible kicks in.
:lupe:

I just started getting uncomfortably high...30 minutes later...I puked into the trash can in the computer room in our office.

I told my manager I just threw up and had to leave, and I just went back home for the day. I fell asleep and woke up the next day at 4pm in the afternoon still high.

:russ:That’s when you know you are fukked up!!!

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
mayne yall exaggerating :ehh:

I ate at like 6:30 and ain't feel shyt yet :mad:
That's the difference with it going through your digestive system. However long it takes your digestive system to break things down and pass it to your blood is how long its going to take for you to start feeling it. And then your liver slowly releases it into your bloodstream. So that's why its been mentioned you'll be out for a couple days

Last edited:

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
you aint finna do shyt but stare at shyt for 20mins

try to walk 2 fast u gone be like forrest when he met elvis

tenor.gif
PoorIllustriousAgama-small.gif