PoorIllustriousAgama-small.gif

wtf

AccomplishedKeyKentrosaurus-small.gif

ster35

Thinker
Daps
Reppin
DMI IA
Just remember, you do know how to breath, its the edibles playing tricks...

Let's see.. 15 minutes ago, plus 10 minutes since you posted this... its about 6:55 right now... Flight should depart 7:15-7:30? Possibly depending on if you ate something else with it

Hilarious! This is why I love the Coli!

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
I wanna try edibles one day. I don’t believe the shyt folks say bout em

when I take 50mg sleeping pills at night, I pop bout 5 of them & that shyt barely hit fr.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I wanna try edibles one day. I don’t believe the shyt folks say bout em

when I take 50mg sleeping pills at night, I pop bout 5 of them & that shyt barely hit fr.
Completely different, unless you’re talking ambien. You take a few ambien and stay up, you start to trip. If you’re talking Tylenol PM, that shyt is weak. Not comparable to edibles at all.

Weed is actually a mild hallucinogen, so if you take a high dose, you trip and get paranoid.

ster35

Thinker
Daps
Reppin
DMI IA
tenor.gif

You gonna think you’ll never be sober again, that’s the worst part :sadbron:

This! It was the infamous X-Mas of 2013 when I ate my first edible. My sister's Mexican bf at the time offered me and my cuzzo a cookie. I knew it was an edible so I ate it. I knew I had fukked up when my sister said, " you let him eat the whole thing"? I shrugged it off and went home to take a nap before the family X-Mas activities later that night. I was at home in bed when it hit. O.M.G.! It felt like the whole universe was trying to cram into my head. I had to throw up so I turned in a snake and slid to the bathroom, threw up and slid back to into the bed. The worst part was that the boyfriend took the cookies to my family jam and by the time I got there them nikkas looked like the Walking Dead:sadcam: Now I only mess with 23mg tablets that I can break up via pill splitter:whew: Enjoy Mars and Jupiter OP!

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Yea, I kinda went through that too, but since I knew people always talk about that from being high, I was able to at least keep myself from freaking out. You're mind just overexaggerates everything. I went from having the greatest oreo I'd ever had in my life, to thinking was going to choke and die in like 5 seconds.

Edibles are a hard pass for me. never again.
I love em now. I get mine from Cali so I know roughly how much each dosage is and what my tolerance levels are.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
Ducktails. Chocolate bars come in 100 mgs split up into 10 pieces. 10 milligrams each.
Where are you getting your chocolate bars at?

:mjlol:
Ive seen chocolates at dispensaries round here that have much more than that and all different kinds and flavors too.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
nah this dude said he ate 250mg. straight :duck:
Its easy to say :duck:when yall have never seen any of that shyt IRL. I can tell alot of yall have never seen that shyt before in yall lives.

Thats normal fare for places where its legal.

You can buy a 250 mg to 500 mg THC edible from a dispensary easier than you can get over an ounce of bud.