I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

threattonature

Veteran
Daps
Just remember, you do know how to breath, its the edibles playing tricks...

Let's see.. 15 minutes ago, plus 10 minutes since you posted this... its about 6:55 right now... Flight should depart 7:15-7:30? Possibly depending on if you ate something else with it
For me it was the breathing and then feeling like my heart was stopping. My first time ever touch weed of any sort was eating some brownies. I was fukking a dealer and she gave me a whole pan and didn't tell me how much I should eat. Ate half a damn pan. Hit the mall with my boy and went into Victoria's Secret Pink store. Went running out of the store cause I was freaking out at seeing all the pink and mannequins. Made my boy stop the car on the way home cause i thought I had to vomit. It was a small ass burp. Then I thought my chin was about to fall off so I spent the rest of the ride physically holding it up. End up passing out on his couch.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
this was me 15 minutes ago deciding on the dosage:

3-.gif

it's my first time taking edibles and i'm like fukk it :obama:I ate the whole 250mg chocolate bar

wish me luck :whoo:
Dude....wow...and a chocolate bar too.

My friends told me to take bites of that shyt every couple of hours and I ate the whole thing.

You gonna be fukking high out of your goddamn mind...you might pass out on that flight and they'll have to drag your ass the fukk off that thing.

Those chocolate bars hit you VERY hard too.