Daps
Look at this real close:lolbron:
gUDWdYU.gif

Regular Developer

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
For me it was the breathing and then feeling like my heart was stopping. My first time ever touch weed of any sort was eating some brownies. I was fukking a dealer and she gave me a whole pan and didn't tell me how much I should eat. Ate half a damn pan. Hit the mall with my boy and went into Victoria's Secret Pink store. Went running out of the store cause I was freaking out at seeing all the pink and mannequins. Made my boy stop the car on the way home cause i thought I had to vomit. It was a small ass burp. Then I thought my chin was about to fall off so I spent the rest of the ride physically holding it up. End up passing out on his couch.
Yea, I kinda went through that too, but since I knew people always talk about that from being high, I was able to at least keep myself from freaking out. You're mind just overexaggerates everything. I went from having the greatest oreo I'd ever had in my life, to thinking was going to choke and die in like 5 seconds.

Edibles are a hard pass for me. never again.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I love how most posts in this thread is nikkas telling you that you fukked up or eluding to the fact that you fukked up.
:mjlol:
I saw the thread title, and immediately logged in cause I was like "dude did you really just do that?"
:huhldup:
I did the same exact thing as OP...and ended up vomiting at work.
:snoop:
same exact dosage too.
:why:
OP bout to either puke all over himself on a flight or pass out and be dragged out by flight attendants literally....this nikka bout to make an ass of himself.

You really not supposed to eat more than 100mg of THC at a time. Not that it will fukk you up that bad, I drink THC juices that have a 100mg...but that's the max consumption you should have daily...those super edibles in the 250mg to 500mg range are meant to be eaten in pieces...they're supposed to be for 3-4 people. You can't just eat one of those to the head and think you'll be cool...you'll be done. Like stupid blazed can't even function high in public.

GreenGhxst

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
FBA hairline
For me it was the breathing and then feeling like my heart was stopping. My first time ever touch weed of any sort was eating some brownies. I was fukking a dealer and she gave me a whole pan and didn't tell me how much I should eat. Ate half a damn pan. Hit the mall with my boy and went into Victoria's Secret Pink store. Went running out of the store cause I was freaking out at seeing all the pink and mannequins. Made my boy stop the car on the way home cause i thought I had to vomit. It was a small ass burp. Then I thought my chin was about to fall off so I spent the rest of the ride physically holding it up. End up passing out on his couch.

hell yeah

:russ:

Last edited:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
You might as well call in sick from now. Even if you wake up on time and make it to work, you’re not gonna be there :mjlol:
See...sound advice.
I tried it....did not work well. Call off work,
Get ready to believe with every fiber of your being that you’re having a heart attack
That is exactly what happened to me too. IT was more like an anxiety attack

BeeGoinCrazy

#KKworldbrazy #SacBarz
Daps
Reppin
The 916
Dude....wow...and a chocolate bar too.

My friends told me to take bites of that shyt every couple of hours and I ate the whole thing.

You gonna be fukking high out of your goddamn mind...you might pass out on that flight and they'll have to drag your ass the fukk off that thing.

Those chocolate bars hit you VERY hard too.
My sophomore year my homegirl was like you wanna try this white chocolate edible:mjgrin:I’m always fw edibles so yeah bet :ehh: NIKKA I WAS LOADED FOR 5 PERIODS. I was asking my nikka am I gone die and all types of shyt. Eat weed brehs:mjlol: