I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

killacal

Banned
Daps
I intentionally trolled my dumb ass homie by buying a 100 mg cookie and leaving it out

This nikka bragged nothing could slump him and ate the whole thing

Mans slept on the couch for 18 straight hours, even thru a finals watch party where dirk gave Miami that work:mjlol:

Sleeping like he in a coffin :mjlol:

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
this was me 15 minutes ago deciding on the dosage:

3-.gif

it's my first time taking edibles and i'm like fukk it :obama:I ate the whole 250mg chocolate bar

wish me luck :whoo:
let's just say 25mg would have you feeling a damn nice bodyhigh.....

you just took 10X that....

enjoy vomitting.

Ciggavelli

|∞||∞||∞||∞|
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Houston
Beginner’s mistake :ufdup:

I did something like that in college. I went to Walmart with my roommate after eating some edibles. They hadn’t kicked in yet. I go to this crowded ass store and start to feel it. I kept getting higher and higher. It started to get scary. I had to leave the store, I was so fukked up and paranoid. I was like roommate we need to leave now! :damn:

That experience made me scared of edibles for years. But, I tried some gummies in Colorado a few years back (just 2 gummies) and enjoyed it. I don’t partake anymore, but it was a good time :ehh:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Beginner’s mistake :ufdup:

I did something like that in college. I went to Walmart with my roommate after eating some edibles. They hadn’t kicked in yet. I go to this crowded ass store and start to feel it. I kept getting higher and higher. It started to get scary. I had to leave the store, I was so fukked up and paranoid. I was like roommate we need to leave now! :damn:

That experience made me scared of edibles for years. But, I tried some gummies in Colorado a few years back (just 2 gummies) and enjoyed it. I don’t partake anymore, but it was a good time :ehh:
nah this dude said he ate 250mg. straight :duck: