I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
If you eat 500 MG and barely feeling it you're in the degenerate realm now. Your tolerance has to be in another universe. You really need to examine how much you're doing at that point.

degenerate :mjlol: first off i never said I was "barely feeling" anything, lightweight catching feelings and putting words in my mouth. Generally I dont even fukk with edibles like that, but it's nothing to take a 500mg and eat half now and half later. 20mg is some lightweight microdose shyt. Probably was smoking reggie before you got introduced to edibles :francis: Bamma ass nikkas
My guess is threadstarter got ripped off :manny: was probably like 25mg and they finessed an extra 0 on the end

I doubt he's lying. Before full scale legalization every medical dispensary in LA was selling 250-1000mg brownies, gummies, etc. Every brand was selling them with that potency. When the recreational laws came out and there was a 100 mg limit a lot of customers and brands were pissed about it. That 250mg+ shyt shyt was the norm, people would usually just eat half now/half later or break it down in 4 pieces if it was a 500mg+ one.

RARI_Godwind

St. BAWGustine - DarkSkxxxn
Daps
I just fell asleep yesterday :pachaha:

I guess taking that much after a long day's work wasn't a good idea cuz once it kicked in I just blacked out like :dead:'n don't remember shyt

So you sayin you ended up with Xan side effects when you should be on Planet Xandar-420 right this very moment :leostare:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Dude. I ate that much once and let me tell you...it was not fun.
:no:
I ate a whole 250mg thc chocolate bar to the head when I was living in Bushwick.

Walked to work.

Then the edible kicks in.
:lupe:

I just started getting uncomfortably high...30 minutes later...I puked into the trash can in the computer room in our office.

I told my manager I just threw up and had to leave, and I just went back home for the day. I fell asleep and woke up the next day at 4pm in the afternoon still high.
this is an accurate story. 250 you gon be done off for AT LEAST A WHOLE DAY

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
degenerate :mjlol: first off i never said I was "barely feeling" anything, lightweight catching feelings and putting words in my mouth. Generally I dont even fukk with edibles like that, but it's nothing to take a 500mg and eat half now and half later. 20mg is some lightweight microdose shyt. Probably was smoking reggie before you got introduced to edibles :francis: Bamma ass nikkas

I doubt he's lying. Before full scale legalization every medical dispensary in LA was selling 250-1000mg brownies, gummies, etc. Every brand was selling them with that potency. When the recreational laws came out and there was a 100 mg limit a lot of customers and brands were pissed about it. That 250mg+ shyt shyt was the norm, people would usually just eat half now/half later or break it down in 4 pieces if it was a 500mg+ one.
OK you just said people would break it up into pieces. OP SAID HE DID IT ALL AT ONCE.
do ya'll fukkin read?

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps

Correct

nikkas exposing themselves in here

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Generally I dont even fukk with edibles like that....

This tells you everything you need to know.

Quality product does not require high dosages even if you have developed a strong tolerance. But I'm going to let you 250mg, smoke the quarter onion to get high "experts" cook.

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
OK you just said people would break it up into pieces. OP SAID HE DID IT ALL AT ONCE.
do ya'll fukkin read?

The guy I’m responding to said I claimed to eat 500mg and barely feel anything. I never said that, do YOU even fukking read dumbass?

As far as OP eating 250mg at once it’s not a big deal, people do it all the time. It’s a lot and I wouldn’t recommend eating all that in the day time but it’s not some far fetched thing like nikkas are making it seem in here. Like I said LA dispensaries were selling 250-1000mg edibles all day and people were eating at least 100mg+ at a time. Even if you eat half of a 250 that’s 125, a lot more than the 20mg micro doses being discussed in here.

bytch ass nikka :unimpressed:

10bandz

RIP to the GOAT
Supporter
Daps
This tells you everything you need to know.

Quality product does not require high dosages even if you have developed a strong tolerance. But I'm going to let you 250mg, smoke the quarter onion to get high "experts" cook.

:mjlol: Yeah cuz every single dispensary in LA was selling low quality edibles for 10+ years, from a lot of the same brands that are in the legal market now. That makes sense :deadmanny:

the product was always quality, you just don’t know shyt you bamma lightweight :mjlol:

Me not fukking with edibles like that isn’t about the quality it’s cuz I don’t like waiting for them to kick in and just enjoy smoking more. I don’t have to hide the smell from a boss or landlord like y’all:russ:

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
:mjlol: Yeah cuz every single dispensary in LA was selling low quality edibles for 10+ years, from a lot of the same brands that are in the legal market now. That makes sense :deadmanny:

the product was always quality, you just don’t know shyt you bamma lightweight :mjlol:
Yeah people telling on themselves in this thread.

That they don't know anything about THC content they don't know anything about Edibles and they've never been inside a dispensary at all