I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I knew some people who went Aspen and they ate an edible after landing in Denver. Half the click thought they were going to die on the ride up there. It was snowing and it was the first time in mountains for most. Once they got to the resort there breathing was already fukked from the altitude change, the edible just made it worse.
They had to take a nikka phone cause he thought he wasn’t gonna make it home, he kept texting his baby mama telling he loved and her and wanted to make things right when he got home.

They clowned that dude the whole trip

:laff:

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
damn yall nikkas trippin off 20mg :mjlol: good thing the legal limit is 100mg....nikkas been fukking with 500-1000mg edibles for years :wow:
If you eat 500 MG and barely feeling it you're in the degenerate realm now. Your tolerance has to be in another universe. You really need to examine how much you're doing at that point.

Last edited:

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
Lol ...I had 3 gummies back to back I thought that shyt was sweet and I am not a smoker...son I was fukked up for hours I had to sleep that shyt off in the hotel. I woke up in the middle night thinking I heard alarms sounding off in my hotel room

lol me and my wife took a massive L
and those gummies were only like 25 a piece at most (75MG). this dude talkin about 250 at once