Reppin
Kgn 876
7t6dUUy.jpg

This was all the canna butter I ended up with
3p0f7d8.jpg

Cake going in the oven
CFIch26.jpg

bKOE1VW.jpg

All done, I had a tiny piece; it only has a tiny taste of weed, hardly any. But we'll see how I feel in an hour.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
im from socal. had a card back in 2006. was vaping back when them shyts were big af and had the little balloon contraption. shyt i even had a ceramic vap back in 2003.

so yea. nah, this never happened. you felt nothing, nothing at all? nah. i dont care if youve been smoking since you were 7. you will feel something, just like an old russian man will feel a bottle of vodka.

if i bought 1000mgs and felt nothing id be pissed and be headed right back to that dispensary making a scene.

again everyone is different. though you being from cali i find it odd you quote some old greasy guy from jerz.

clearly you are using yourself as the example here and thas where you went wrong

i have seen winos drinking rubbing alcohol 90 proof.

i know people who will trip off half a tiny sour patch kid.

and i kno maybe 2 or 3 others like me who need thousands of mgs for an effect

theres a cannabis pizza parlor here in the city and we went for 420 and the owner gave me a free jar of weed

why? i ordered hundreds of dollars of food; multiple pies, icecream, soda, appetizers etc

and didnt get high

he said i was the first person who ever asked about the dosage.

there a science behind it i dont feel like explaining. refinement vs ingredients vs fat deposits vs thc

if you ever visit nyc we can toast about it

i have gotten high on edibles before for the record; i just need a lot

space cakes work for me, real ones becuz the 1000 mg of concentrate mixed wit shrooms does it

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
i have gotten high on edibles before for the record; i just need a lot

space cakes work for me, real ones becuz the 1000 mg of concentrate mixed wit shrooms does it
i quoted diaz because he's been doing drugs since the 70s and hes from jerz, but he lives in the 818 for over a decade and gets LOADED like a retard, and even he had issues. hes a druggie. even snoop doesnt fukk with edibles like that, he said 'when you go too high theres no off switch, shyt fukks up the day' you're fukked for hours and hours. and thats snoop saying that. hes been smoking 3 blunts an hour since i was in middle school lol.

you said you just need a lot, well 1000mgs IS A LOT. its like drinking a bottle of everclear, but eh, ok breh.

Last edited:

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
i quoted diaz because he's been doing drugs since the 70s and hes from jerz, but he lives in the 818 for over a decade and gets LOADED like a retard, and even he had issues. hes a druggie. even snoop doesnt fukk with edibles like that, he said 'when you go too high theres no off switch, shyt fukks up the day' you're fukked for hours and hours. and thats snoop saying that. hes been smoking 3 blunts an hour since i was in middle school lol.

you said you just need a lot, well 1000mgs IS A LOT. its like drinking a bottle of everclear, but eh, ok breh.

gotcha breh. not familiar with diaz guy.

yea ive known people who drank everclear like water. tolerance knows no equality.

you brought up 1000s mgs as if i dont kno thas a lot. i even gave you a nice lil anecdote but watever breh lol

p.e.a.c.e.

Caca-faat

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Kgn 876
gotcha breh. not familiar with diaz guy.

yea ive known people who drank everclear like water. tolerance knows no equality.

you brought up 1000s mgs as if i dont kno thas a lot. i even gave you a nice lil anecdote but watever breh lol

p.e.a.c.e.

I gave the Bf some of the cake I had, it didnt work for him, I think he needs a stronger dose. I think the bigger u are the more of a dosage u need. He's 6'5 didnt feel a thing. Im 5'7 and had to catch myself from falling off a chair.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
I gave the Bf some of the cake I had, it didnt work for him, I think he needs a stronger dose. I think the bigger u are the more of a dosage u need. He's 6'5 didnt feel a thing. Im 5'7 and had to catch myself from falling off a chair.

yeah thas def a factor. i mean i didnt expect so many liar/shame comments but i forget the internet sometimes

it seems what affects me is the refinary process. the more refined the less inclined i am to get high.

just ordered some pineapple upside down cake beer i am going to try

A.V.

reTIreMEnt: THE ALBUM (01/22) ALL DSPs
Daps
Reppin
#AnyCityGang
yeah thas def a factor. i mean i didnt expect so many liar/shame comments but i forget the internet sometimes

it seems what affects me is the refinary process. the more refined the less inclined i am to get high.

just ordered some pineapple upside down cake beer i am going to try

How much u weigh nikka? :picard:

And @Caca-faat you cheatin on me? :damn: