I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

The Realist Perspective

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Lmao 1000 mg had joey diaz and that fat flying Jew lifted. And they regularly did some high dosage shyt but once they hit that star of death they = fukked. Breh lying.

The Dust King

A Childrens Story
Daps
Reppin
the tri-state
would be like drinking an entire bottle of vodka to the head

quoting some joe rogan qanon jersey guy aint it

honestly yall jus new to this. im a no seeds weed from the 90s ngga

1000mgs was me being sober and seeing if a pack of kokos would do it in one sittin

on 420 i had 3000 mgs throughout the day and that was jus edibles

not counting what i smoked

im a backpackboyz cookies jokes up guy

@West Coast Avenger where the fck my keif kats breh that was 20 yrs ago weed legal now in NY lmfao

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
quoting some joe rogan qanon jersey guy aint it

honestly yall jus new to this. im a no seeds weed from the 90s ngga

1000mgs was me being sober and seeing if a pack of kokos would do it in one sittin

on 420 i had 3000 mgs throughout the day and that was jus edibles

not counting what i smoked

im a backpackboyz cookies jokes up guy

@West Coast Avenger where the fck my keif kats breh that was 20 yrs ago weed legal now in NY lmfao
im from socal. had a card back in 2006. was vaping back when them shyts were big af and had the little balloon contraption. shyt i even had a ceramic vap back in 2003.

so yea. nah, this never happened. you felt nothing, nothing at all? nah. i dont care if youve been smoking since you were 7. you will feel something, just like an old russian man will feel a bottle of vodka.

if i bought 1000mgs and felt nothing id be pissed and be headed right back to that dispensary making a scene.