I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
:mjtf:

20mg is functional high - what are y'all doing consuming so much at one time :snoop:

The amount of hurling this cat is about to do...hope he's hydrated.
25mg is my FUNCTIONAL high. 50 Mg is my standard dose to get me right between function and pseudo-dead. 80mg is my goto when I really want to be fukked up. Anything beyond that I'm going to hate life and I'm a regular user and only do edibles. 25 will only fukk me up after a tolerance break like I'm doing now. shyt 10 mg might still fukk me up a bit depending on how long my break is. I'm currently almost a month sober but I thinking of restocking soon. If I do it again after this, I'm not going to do more than 25 mg the first day.

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
25mg is my FUNCTIONAL high. 50 Mg is my standard dose to get me right between function and pseudo-dead. 80mg is my goto when I really want to be fukked up. Anything beyond that I'm going to hate life and I'm a regular user and only do edibles. 25 will only fukk me up after a tolerance break like I'm doing now. shyt 10 mg might still fukk me up a bit depending on how long my break is. I'm currently almost a month sober but I thinking of restocking soon. If I do it again after this, I'm not going to do more than 25 mg the first day.

If I do 50mg, you wont even be able to find me

shyt I wont be even able to find myself:wow:

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just fell asleep yesterday :pachaha:

I guess taking that much after a long day's work wasn't a good idea cuz once it kicked in I just blacked out like :dead:'n don't remember shyt

you must have had some stepped on shyt... or you have the highest tolerance of anyone i've ever seen.

Cuz I expected you to very very aware of the hell you were putting yourself through :mjlit:

acri1

The Chosen 1
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
If I do 50mg, you wont even be able to find me

shyt I wont be even able to find myself:wow:

Pretty much.

Sometimes after work I'll eat two 10mg gummies, I'm GOOD on any more than that :hubie: shyt will have me questioning all my life decisions and booking appointments with cardiologists

Astroslik

Veteran
Daps
:mjtf:

20mg is functional high - what are y'all doing consuming so much at one time :snoop:

The amount of hurling this cat is about to do...hope he's hydrated.
Functional high is relative. I know brehs who can easily function off 100mg+ per day.