I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

Gold

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to think all this mg shyt was :duck: cause i was eating trash homemade edibles from the east coast. apparently baked by ppl who ain't know wtf they doing
had half a small brownie from a LA dispensary and that mg dosage is real if ppl know what they doing. almost fukked around and ate the whole thing thinking it would be trash like what i was use to :whew:. can't even imagine 250mg if it's a legit edible

Same thing happened to me. When to I went to San Diego and ordered some from a disensary, i took my normal dose (which at the time was 20mg) and went to the beach.

Breh when I tell you that I thought every wave was gonna come devour me.... :damn:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
When I moved out here and saw all the dope stuff they had in dispensaries that let me know alot of so called "weed heads" back east didnt know what the fukk they were talking about.

yea it's really night and day
I tell all my weed head homies they need to take a vacation to Cali once (or some other state with a built out weed industry)
being able to get REAL edibles that fukk you up for hours for $5. Getting 8th for $20 that shyts on our $40 8ths :dead:
Just the selection of products really is crazy, have you coming back to the east coast like :scust:. NJ just passed their law so maybe the tri state about to start popping forreal if they handle it anything like how they handle their liquor stores

Swirv

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
damn i never heard of ppl throwing up from being too high :picard:

real rap
8 hrs in or especially if you wake up the next morning still high.....you legit start wondering if you will ever be the same again :russ:
i guess overdoing edibles is the closer one can get to using psychedelics that cause phantom highs. 3 days later you might catch yourself still wondering if you slightly high
I threw up one time after eating edibles. I was high for hours and it kept coming in waves. Felt like I was on an endless rollercoaster. Yakked and fell asleep.

TNOT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NOLA
I just made it back from Denver Yesterday and I was taking 10mg gummies like every 4 hours and it had been fukked up lol. Seeing shapes and symbols, imaging shyt and hearing shyt. And I just slept a lot. When I was riding I was super paranoid think we was bout to have a wreck constantly.

cant imagine 250mg
I knew some people who went Aspen and they ate an edible after landing in Denver. Half the click thought they were going to die on the ride up there. It was snowing and it was the first time in mountains for most. Once they got to the resort there breathing was already fukked from the altitude change, the edible just made it worse.
They had to take a nikka phone cause he thought he wasn’t gonna make it home, he kept texting his baby mama telling he loved and her and wanted to make things right when he got home.

They clowned that dude the whole trip

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I knew some people who went Aspen and they ate an edible after landing in Denver. Half the click thought they were going to die on the ride up there. It was snowing and it was the first time in mountains for most. Once they got to the resort there breathing was already fukked from the altitude change, the edible just made it worse.
They had to take a nikka phone cause he thought he wasn’t gonna make it home, he kept texting his baby mama telling he loved and her and wanted to make things right when he got home.

They clowned that dude the whole trip
:russ::russ::lolbron: Yea I didn’t go over my doses. I woulda been absolutely fukked

Pyrexcup

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ate a 500mg gummy about 6 weeks ago and I was on Jupiter for 4 days. Haven’t touched that shyt since :noah:

You doing 250mg on your first try is gonna have you contemplating all the wrong decisions you’ve ever made in your life whilst eating like you’re on deathrow.

God Speed :salute:
where are you getting yours? off insta or dealers? london dealers are a joke