I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I use to think all this mg shyt was :duck: cause i was eating trash homemade edibles from the east coast. apparently baked by ppl who ain't know wtf they doing
had half a small brownie from a LA dispensary and that mg dosage is real if ppl know what they doing. almost fukked around and ate the whole thing thinking it would be trash like what i was use to :whew:. can't even imagine 250mg if it's a legit edible
I went to Amsterdam with a couple of friends two years ago and we bought a brownie in this fancy ass coffeeshop. It said that you should be careful and only eat half of it if it was your first time on the packaging. We split it in eight pieces, one for each of us and this thing still fukked everyone up. I can't imagine what would have happened if all of us had eaten half a brownie.

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
This thread funny as shyt.

Surely edibles cant be as bad as everyone is making out. I gave up weed and getting high years ago but I remember when I first started smoking, two/three pulls of a joint would have me floating through space on some Apollo 11 shyt. But I always just sat in front of my laptop watching videos on youtube/films, listening to music and eating. Shyt was dope af - surely you can just do the same with edibles and everything will be fine?
Edibles aren't bad. Folks shouldn't get scared from folks in this thread because almost everyone is saying they took too much when they had bad times. If you can get it from a dispensary, this is ideal because you'll know the dosing is right. I got a connection that allows me to get dispensary stuff all the time so I never had issues with bad dosing of product. Even if you smoke regularly, always treat edibles with respect. My first time taking them I was in LA and the dude at the counter told me "start with 5 or 10 mg". I was like "ok" but he told me nothing about how long it takes to kick in. I took 10 and then waited like 20 or 25 minutes and was like wtf. Took a lot more and then that is when I had a bad time.

You can always eat more but you can't uneat them. So, start slow, give it some time. Then if after at least an hour you're not feeling it then just take a LITTLE bit more. Don't go nuts.

Unknown Poster

I had to do it to em.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Class of 2006
I use to think all this mg shyt was :duck: cause i was eating trash homemade edibles from the east coast. apparently baked by ppl who ain't know wtf they doing
had half a small brownie from a LA dispensary and that mg dosage is real if ppl know what they doing. almost fukked around and ate the whole thing thinking it would be trash like what i was use to :whew:. can't even imagine 250mg if it's a legit edible
When I moved out here and saw all the dope stuff they had in dispensaries that let me know alot of so called "weed heads" back east didnt know what the fukk they were talking about.

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
tenor.gif

You gonna think you’ll never be sober again, that’s the worst part :sadbron:
perfect gif

tuckgod

The high exalted
Bushed
Daps
This thread funny as shyt.

Surely edibles cant be as bad as everyone is making out. I gave up weed and getting high years ago but I remember when I first started smoking, two/three pulls of a joint would have me floating through space on some Apollo 11 shyt. But I always just sat in front of my laptop watching videos on youtube/films, listening to music and eating. Shyt was dope af - surely you can just do the same with edibles and everything will be fine?

Edibles are amazing breh, these nikkas just retarded.