I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

Jesus Is Lord

Give Thanks, Repent, and Forgive
Daps
Reppin
Christ
I remember 3 years ago on a snowy early afternoon, after not smoking or being drunk for over 20+years, at my insistence I had shared a joint of Loud with my new side wifey while listening to Ro James. So after we finished she got out of the bed, left me in the room by myself to go feed her cat. After 5 minutes I started feeling fuzzy and began to :lupe:, so I got out of the bed and started looking for her. She has an old school railroad layout brownstone, so I’m peeking at her down the hall which she’s only like 25 feet from me, but that joint made it seem like it was 200 feet away. So I started whispering her name, but she couldn’t hear me, so I whispered louder (I don’t know why I whispered because she lives by herself). She just happened to look my way and :smugfavre: at me and waved. I waved back and faintly yelled, “I need you!”, with a :steviej:. She :leon: and said, “I’ll be there in a sec, I’m cleaning his bowl”. So I went back in the bed like :lupe: and put the TV on, the Wayans was showing, and Marlon was repeating something that I can’t remember over and over but it was maaaaad funny, so I remember :russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ:like a little kid in her bed kicking my feet and everything, she has only a queen size so there isn’t much room. All of a sudden the :lupe:came back and inside I started feeling :sadcam:, so jumped up and and peeked my head with one eye out out of the door and :damn: “I need you! “ and ran back to the bed like :russ: and laid down. She came in the room like :mjgrin:“I didn’t hear you, what you say?”. I told her to lay down and hold me because I don’t feel good:sadcam:. So she laid down and sat up so that I could put my head in her lap while I hugged her legs. But all I could do was think about Marlon, so I jumped up and:russ::russ::russ: and
:damn: “Your heat is too high “. She :dahell: and I told her that I was going outside in the snow, she immediately hit the :snoop: because she knew that I was wild high. So I go to her front door and open it on some :lupe: panicking ish, I went outside because I kept feeling hotter and hotter :whew: mind you I’m only in draws flip flops . She came outside with her robe on some:youngsabo: “You ain’t real, you won’t dance in the snow”, so I took a step out in the snow and :umad: but I started panicking again and ran back in then crib and hit the bed. She came in and :pachaha:“You okay?” And I told her that I needed her because I don’t feel well. So she laid down and caressed me for a hour or so as the high wore off some and gave me the best head of my life:mjcry:, in my youth I smoked a whole lot, but I never got head when high.

Anyway,that little bit of weed brought on all types of emotions and wild thoughts that I can’t share(too much to type), so I vowed to never distort my mind again.

Bottom line, I hope OP ain’t with satan :mjcry:

Last edited:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
tenor.gif

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
Oh yeah for future reference, you dose edibles based on your body weight. I'm 240 right now so 40-50mg will have me feelibg lovely, but at minimum I have to take 30mg to feel anything. Sometimes I may take 70mg once if I'm feeling adventurous. I took 100mg one time, and while I didn't get sick or trip out I was high for about 10 hours and that was just too damn long to be high.

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I use to think all this mg shyt was :duck: cause i was eating trash homemade edibles from the east coast. apparently baked by ppl who ain't know wtf they doing
had half a small brownie from a LA dispensary and that mg dosage is real if ppl know what they doing. almost fukked around and ate the whole thing thinking it would be trash like what i was use to :whew:. can't even imagine 250mg if it's a legit edible

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
damn i never heard of ppl throwing up from being too high :picard:

You gonna think you’ll never be sober again, that’s the worst part :sadbron:

real rap
8 hrs in or especially if you wake up the next morning still high.....you legit start wondering if you will ever be the same again :russ:
i guess overdoing edibles is the closer one can get to using psychedelics that cause phantom highs. 3 days later you might catch yourself still wondering if you slightly high

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
I just made it back from Denver Yesterday and I was taking 10mg gummies like every 4 hours and it had been fukked up lol. Seeing shapes and symbols, imaging shyt and hearing shyt. And I just slept a lot. When I was riding I was super paranoid think we was bout to have a wreck constantly.

cant imagine 250mg

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I use to think all this mg shyt was :duck: cause i was eating trash homemade edibles from the east coast. apparently baked by ppl who ain't know wtf they doing
had half a small brownie from a LA dispensary and that mg dosage is real if ppl know what they doing. almost fukked around and ate the whole thing thinking it would be trash like what i was use to :whew:. can't even imagine 250mg if it's a legit edible
This is a real thing. I’ve never gotten clapped off an edible :francis:

Daps
Reppin
NYC
My first time doing edibles was last year , while I was in Vegas for EDC . I was at a pool party earlier drinking all day already and taking shots prior to taking a 250mg from my homie , who is a dealer. That wasn't however until we went to my other homie's cousin's hotel room to cop some E. They were already going ham in the room when we got there and offered us to some blow first . Helped myself to a few hits :jawalrus:

When we got back to the room, my friends dared me to take some shrooms followed by , finally, the edible. All of us was just :dead: laying down, enjoying our trip before I wanted to go out to EDC .

EDC is at a Raceway that's 30 minutes away from the strip . Shuttles go out to the event from the Strip and Downtown. Right in the middle of the shuttle ride, that shyt hit me . It was like I was :pachaha: at the funniest joke and I was:mindblown: that no one else on the bus was in on it. Then it kept feeling like I was going to throw up. The bus was packed but everyone outside of some Becky was silent . As soon as I finally got to the event , I threw up in the first trash can I saw, steps from the bus .

I just waved my hand to let everyone know that I was OK, which I was. Didn't need to throw up anymore. However, then I started feeling everything else I took :merchant:

That was about two hours after I arrived, so I was able to catch a few music sets before heading to a resting spot to catch some z's .

The resting spot was dope because they have people assigned there to make sure you're good and they don't give AF what happened. Only needed an hour nap .

I was there all night till the end (5:30am) but around 1:30 , I felt a surge of energy like my body finally adjusted to what I took . It was like I was on a magic carpet ride that I was able to control :blessed:

My friends still don't know how I made it out the hotel room in the first place when I got back:mjlol:

I engaged in some absolute degeneracy at EDC :mjlol: