Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
i just hope it was a sativa edible

250 will be trippy but you can handle a 250mg sativa edible

the indicas are the ones that really fukk you up

Have you feeling every little thing going on in your body and shyt

those edible body highs be too intense for me

also make sure to get some cbd.That shyt will mellow it out and kill the anxiety

Dushane Hill

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Squamish, British Columbia
This thread funny as shyt.

Surely edibles cant be as bad as everyone is making out. I gave up weed and getting high years ago but I remember when I first started smoking, two/three pulls of a joint would have me floating through space on some Apollo 11 shyt. But I always just sat in front of my laptop watching videos on youtube/films, listening to music and eating. Shyt was dope af - surely you can just do the same with edibles and everything will be fine?

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees
This thread is fukkin comedy. Edibles fukk you up more because by processing it through your digestive track you get an entirely different form of THC vs smoking it. Much more sedative and longer lasting. If this ain’t duck tales, OP bout be high for at least a full day and a half

Rozay Oro

2 Peter 3:9 if you don’t know God
Supporter
Daps
this was me 15 minutes ago deciding on the dosage:

3-.gif

it's my first time taking edibles and i'm like fukk it :obama:I ate the whole 250mg chocolate bar

wish me luck :whoo:
Dont freak out, if you get anxiety just know it’s part of the ride and let it blow out. Have a good time with music, video games, a movie or even your girl.

[Something Cool]

Not a Well-Known Member
Daps
Reppin
exorbitant legal fees

Surely edibles cant be as bad as everyone is making out. I gave up weed and getting high years ago but I remember when I first started smoking, two/three pulls of a joint would have me floating through space on some Apollo 11 shyt. But I always just sat in front of my laptop watching videos on youtube/films, listening to music and eating. Shyt was dope af - surely you can just do the same with edibles and everything will be fine?
It’s just a different form of THC that your body metabolizes due to the digestive process vs smoking it, so people don’t understand the correct dosage they need to do, and fukk up accordingly lmao. Eating a whole chocolate bar to the face won’t make you OD or anything crazy like that, you’ll just be sick and high for a looooong time.

Last edited:

karim

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

The problem with edibles is that it is hard to judge the dose. When you smoke or vape, the high hits you right away, so you know when to stop. And even if you smoked too much, the high doesn't last as long, so after one or two hours, the worst is over. With edibles, once you ate it, all you can do is ride it out. The high is much stronger and lasts a lot longer. The first time I did edibles, I spend the night staring at the ceiling, fearing that my heart was about to explode and concentrating on breathing. My mouth was dry as fukk and I felt like I was going to choke to death on my tongue. I finally fell asleep after about six hours, and when I woke up, I was still high as fukk :damn:
And then there is the fact that it takes between 45 minutes and two hours to hit you, which leads a lot of people to believe that they need to eat more, or smoke a joint because the edible isn't working. Thankfully, I never made that mistake :whew: