Reppin
Memphis TN
4 days?! :damn:

breh I gotta work tomorrow :sadcam:
full

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
If you start to trip just take a little bit of CBD it will counteract the THC not too much or you'll kill your high. you'll be alright bruh have fun 250mg on your first try is a lot, hope you have some body weight to you, or you about to be high for maybe 24 hours.

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
This is why I shut my phone off after I felt it. Didn't turn it on for like 16 hours and had a lot of whats good and wya messages :mjlol:

Yeah fukk that

It's a mental battle

I had reflections, projections and simulations of hypothetical scenarios simultaneously

I cant do all that and communicate with another person properly

Plus battle the physical effects

Dwight Howard

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hope for the best but you'll probably feel physically I'll at some point. Dont sweat it just accept you took too much and stay calm.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Yeah good luck. My first time trying weed was in January. I ate whole 100mg brownie. Ended up in the ER :francis:
there's something wrong with you fools. it's literary the first thing Marijuana novices go for. always edibles.

I used to constantly talk down people from purchasing edibles at the dispensary who were first time weed users. y'all mufhukaz don't do your homework :snoop:

Badmon

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cap City
Mary%E2%80%99s-Medibles-Chocolate-Bar-dark.jpg

This is what I usually get for edible chocolate bars. If you're a beginner you should micro dose on 1 to 2 pieces and I say this because my untimely bad trip when I ate 4 pieces (120 mg) triggered my anxiety.

You wylin taking a whole ass 250 mg edible to the dome :whoa:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Any of yal fukk with cannibis butter?

I got some from a friend and i basically spread some on toast (what i thought was a tiny amount)... Mannnnn :whoo: I was all up in my feelings that night... had me reevaluating my entire personality and life choices along with thinking my heart was having issues.. Thought covid got me :snoop:
yeah I used it to make it... and make edibles. given that it's the binding agent and basically the source and fuel of thc to your food so chances are it would be strong and prob a lot easier to over dose :heh:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
I wanna try edibles one day. I don’t believe the shyt folks say bout em

when I take 50mg sleeping pills at night, I pop bout 5 of them & that shyt barely hit fr.
Eat 500mg worth and I‘ll cash app you 20$.

PM me proof you bought it, post a thread documenting it, and I’ll send you the money. Put that on my rep :mjlit: