brickfare

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
north north
:heh:hope you got your chick or someone chilling with you

its gonna be a long night
one of theeee worst nights of my last relationship was a night where my ex and I took edibles (with our non smoking asses)

we were responsible with dosing and still ended up freaking out over like a 12 hour span. wasn't my first edible freak out so I knew enough to tell her she wasn't going to die and didn't need to go to the ER. I guess that counts and a bonding experience though ha

Canon

Veteran
Daps
one of theeee worst nights of my last relationship was a night where my ex and I took edibles (with our non smoking asses)

we were responsible with dosing and still ended up freaking out over like a 12 hour span. wasn't my first edible freak out so I knew enough to tell her she wasn't going to die and didn't need to go to the ER. I guess that counts and a bonding experience though ha
:whew:its a pretty fire experience with a girl you feeling. plus its some wild shyt.

would recommend

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
I did this with a drink :pachaha:

I still felt it 30 hours later but the first 5 hours were intense, heart rate racing, body shaky n shyt. Good luck haha

Matter fact I shut off my phone because I didn't feel I could communicate properly. Then I had youtube on tv and felt I couldn't move to change the channel on some wack shyt that was playing

Last edited:

LezJepzin

We Wavy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
50East/Sacramento, CA
My first time doing edibles was last year , while I was in Vegas for EDC . I was at a pool party earlier drinking all day already and taking shots prior to taking a 250mg from my homie , who is a dealer. That wasn't however until we went to my other homie's cousin's hotel room to cop some E. They were already going ham in the room when we got there and offered us to some blow first . Helped myself to a few hits :jawalrus:

When we got back to the room, my friends dared me to take some shrooms followed by , finally, the edible. All of us was just :dead: laying down, enjoying our trip before I wanted to go out to EDC .

EDC is at a Raceway that's 30 minutes away from the strip . Shuttles go out to the event from the Strip and Downtown. Right in the middle of the shuttle ride, that shyt hit me . It was like I was :pachaha: at the funniest joke and I was:mindblown: that no one else on the bus was in on it. Then it kept feeling like I was going to throw up. The bus was packed but everyone outside of some Becky was silent . As soon as I finally got to the event , I threw up in the first trash can I saw, steps from the bus .

I just waved my hand to let everyone know that I was OK, which I was. Didn't need to throw up anymore. However, then I started feeling everything else I took :merchant:

That was about two hours after I arrived, so I was able to catch a few music sets before heading to a resting spot to catch some z's .

The resting spot was dope because they have people assigned there to make sure you're good and they don't give AF what happened. Only needed an hour nap .

I was there all night till the end (5:30am) but around 1:30 , I felt a surge of energy like my body finally adjusted to what I took . It was like I was on a magic carpet ride that I was able to control :blessed:

My friends still don't know how I made it out the hotel room in the first place when I got back:mjlol:

Smokin Rider

I been official
Daps
Reppin
Seattle SuperChronic
Nah I'd be better off alone bugging in a padded room

Cant have another organism around me

Control all variables

This is why I shut my phone off after I felt it. Didn't turn it on for like 16 hours and had a lot of whats good and wya messages :mjlol:

Good thing I told folks what I was about to do, but I knew this girl was gonna call me later that day and I wasn't in a space to answer that call. My stupid ass was paranoid af and wanted to use my phone but didn't want to answer calls or messages. I just laid on my couch for multiple hours staring at the ceiling while the ps4 youtube app was telling me about resident evil lore for hours that I didn't sign up for :dahell:

Last edited: