I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

tonyclifton

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea man. Ya done son

I eat 100 mg every morning

EVERY DAY

200 or above still gets me goofy as fukk.

Taking 30 min to ponder if I’m good to grab some food smh

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
Yea man. Ya done son

I eat 100 mg every morning

EVERY DAY

200 or above still gets me goofy as fukk.

Taking 30 min to ponder if I’m good to grab some food smh

you also regularly traverse dimensions and astral project

i dont think OP is quite there

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
Edibles sound terrible
As long as you dose right, they are great. But the mistake everyone makes their first time, including myself, is not appreciating that they take a bit of time to kick in. You're not going to feel anything for a minimum 45 minutes. The biggest mistake folks make is thinking 30 mins in "I don't feel any thing let me take some more". If you fall for this trap it's over.

Normally someone will tell you take 10 MG or maybe hell, 5 MG, your first time. Most people want to be superman and of course going to go for 10 MG but after it doesn't hit fast enough then they are at 20 MG or maybe 30 thinking they just needed more. Then they are in deep shyt.

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
Real shyt that Gatorade bolt 24 don’t bother nobody else? Kobe was endorsing and working with body armor. Then right around his death here come bolt 24. It’s just bother my soul

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I WAS HUMBLED BY EDIBLES

... purchased a 600 mg pan of fruity pebbles, I started eating lil pieces until i noticed i damn near fukked up
1/2 the pan. Everything was fine until the 4th hour...MY ANXIETY GOES APESHYT. I developed motion sickness.

I ended up throwing up, thinking when will this high be gone, will I be stuck like this forever..IS THIS MY NEW REALITY. I was horrified, I couldn't keep still, my head was heavy and my chest was tight. I had to endure the high, because unlike smoking a blunt..once you eat that edible..you're going for that ride.

I was legit scared, I still twitch here n there when I think about how bad that day was. I think it was the combination of knowing that this high was foreign to me, and I couldn't control it. Edibles are scary.

IMAGINE GOING THROUGH THE WORST HIGH OF YOUR LIFE WITH THIS PLAYING ON REPEAT IN YOU MIND...

Last edited:

MikeyK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OP when he realizes the rollercoaster aint gonna stop anytime soon

f0dd61d9c5a14e86ace8f892787f5c11.gif