I Just Ate 250mg Of Edibles Breh...

Dr. Acula

Hail Hydra
Supporter
Daps
I wanna try edibles one day. I don’t believe the shyt folks say bout em

when I take 50mg sleeping pills at night, I pop bout 5 of them & that shyt barely hit fr.
Oh yeah you think you tough breh. Go ahead and fukk around and find out. My first time doing edibles I did like 70 MG because I didn't realize how long it takes them to hit, so I kept taking them over a 45 minute period. I was just watching some football in bed and then that shyt hit me like a ton of bricks at once. At first I couldn't stop laughing but then shyt started to get bad. I didn't get over the high fully for at least two days.

I really hope the OP is trolling because he is going to regret this shyt heavy. As everyone said though, don't call 911. Just keep telling yourself its the weee-duh.

Daps
Reppin
Dark Dimension
Any of yal fukk with cannibis butter?

I got some from a friend and i basically spread some on toast (what i thought was a tiny amount)... Mannnnn :whoo: I was all up in my feelings that night... had me reevaluating my entire personality and life choices along with thinking my heart was having issues.. Thought covid got me :snoop:

ABlackMan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Hood America
When I was cooking for pay, i made some oil, 8 grams and about a cup and 1 1/3 to a 1/2 of oil. It’s my day off. Made the brownies, batch is done around 8-9 maybe.

Eat two go to sleep, Wake up 1am or so and eat another. Work at 10:30 Im thinking im used to this done it before. I go back to sleep.

Wake up for work dress and go. Dawg I get there and I’m prepping for the night it’s 11:30 the shyt kicks in I’m leaning on garde manger station like yoooo you fukked up:picard::russ:

Worst 9 hour work high. Worst high I i had besides fasting and only eating shrooms smh​

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Oh yeah you think you tough breh. Go ahead and fukk around and find out. My first time doing edibles I did like 70 MG because I didn't realize how long it takes them to hit, so I kept taking them over a 45 minute period. I was just watching some football in bed and then that shyt hit me like a ton of bricks at once. At first I couldn't stop laughing but then shyt started to get bad. I didn't get over the high fully for at least two days.

I really hope the OP is trolling because he is going to regret this shyt heavy. As everyone said though, don't call 911. Just keep telling yourself its the weee-duh.

Low-key it's funny to see someone trip...but going through that shyt. I be hearing horror movie sound effects. It goes from laughing giggling, thinking shyt sweet to all of sudden the sounds that would happen if Freddy and Jason randomly appear trying to sneak up and kill you.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Daps
OP fukked up, he gone gone :mjlit:

xQXFz4z.gif

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
When I was cooking for pay, i made some oil, 8 grams and about a cup and 1 1/3 to a 1/2 of oil. It’s my day off. Made the brownies, batch is done around 8-9 maybe.

Eat two go to sleep, Wake up 1am or so and eat another. Work at 10:30 Im thinking im used to this done it before. I go back to sleep.

Wake up for work dress and go. Dawg I get there and I’m prepping for the night it’s 11:30 the shyt kicks in I’m leaning on garde manger station like yoooo you fukked up:picard::russ:
Worst 9 hour work high. Worst high I i had besides fasting and only eating shrooms smh

i did the bolded and also drank and chewed nicotine gum

woat