I jus left my wife! #DEADFISHCHRONICLES VOL.2

Ninjaz In Paris

ehyeh ašer ehyeh
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Arcturus
Wait... so you're paying ALL of the Rent... without your consent she invites a female friend to spend the night at ya'll new place from work that she doesn't even like... & YOU LEFT... :mjpls:

WHAT fukkING PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?!?!?! LMAOOOOOOOO :bryan:

CrimsonTider

Seduce & Scheme
WOAT
Daps
She aint tryna workin.... Another flag i ignored is her immaturity and laziness :scusthov:

:damn: what have I done! smh regrets, regrets :sadcam: .... I guess you live and you learn :manny:

:why: would you agree to take care of an abled body adult?

Dont go back, you realized that you fukked up. Why prolong the inevitable.

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Damn bruh... Looks like you already lost the reigns on this one.

First off, you paying all the rent? Thats a no no...

I pay the most of the bills at the crib (power, water, cable) but my wife pays half of the rent and the insurance of both our cars. I've never let ANYBODY stay with me while I pay full rent, never.

2nd, why didn't you knock her down anyway? Anybody staying at my crib gotta understand its gonna be business as usual. Anytime any of my wife's family or friends stay over (not including her parents) I make it a point to knock her down just to let them know how it goes down around here...

I feel ya though, you have those rough/dry spots in ya sexual relationship at times. I had one for a while after my wife had our baby (understandable) Its just part of it.
In your case I would say just leave but you JUST moved in an apt... Hope it gets better bruh

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Wait... so you're paying ALL of the Rent... without your consent she invites a female friend to spend the night at ya'll new place from work that she doesn't even like... & YOU LEFT... :mjpls:

WHAT fukkING PART OF THE GAME IS THAT?!?!?! LMAOOOOOOOO :bryan:
shyt is called marriage. When a woman gets married to you she can do whatever the hell she wants. If you don't accept it she can divorce you and take half your shyt. This is why you don't get married. Btw women have absolute power in marriage as in if you don't do what the fukk they say she can divorce you with enough time in and take half your shyt, maybe more.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
shyt is called marriage. When a woman gets married to you she can do whatever the hell she wants. If you don't accept it she can divorce you and take half your shyt. This is why you don't get married. Btw women have absolute power in marriage as in if you don't do what the fukk they say she can divorce you with enough time in and take half your shyt, maybe more.

Don't marry down, Marry UP!!!

And nikkaz aint doing their homework no more. Broads need more than a phat ass and nice personality to be wifey. Irresponsibility is a huge brake pumper.

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you guys don't have kids yet, leave ASAP. you might think the situation with the new appartment will be a big setback but trust me, in 5 years when you first child is 3 or 4 you're gonna be thinking "damn i should have left while we didn't have kids. leaving her now is more expensive than it would have been leaving that apartment back then."

shyt probably won't get any better. it'll most likely get worse. fear of the unknown is stopping you. do what you think is best for you but remember you can't say you haven't been warned.