I jus left my wife! #DEADFISHCHRONICLES VOL.2

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
You do know the nikka who been rearranging her ovaries finna come over now

wife: my sister is spending the night, hope u aint mad :mjpls:
a murda: :dwillhuh: what? bytch you not even gonna ask me if it's cool? fukk you bytch I'm leaving! :mad:
wife: NO DON'T LEAVE :troll:
12" dikk nikka: :whew: good thing he ain't coming back til tuesday
wife: :lolbron:

holy shyt :russ:

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
if you guys don't have kids yet, leave ASAP. you might think the situation with the new appartment will be a big setback but trust me, in 5 years when you first child is 3 or 4 you're gonna be thinking "damn i should have left while we didn't have kids. leaving her now is more expensive than it would have been leaving that apartment back then."

shyt probably won't get any better. it'll most likely get worse. fear of the unknown is stopping you. do what you think is best for you but remember you can't say you haven't been warned.

:wow: true shyt :to:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
If the first thing you think about when leaving your wife is money and fear of your wallet post divorce, then chances are you shouldn't have married her in the first place.

onetogrowon bruhs....

havoc00

Pro
Daps
Op is prob living out of the school bus parked down the street from his crib crying into the vinyl seats

havoc00

Pro
Daps
On the real how do u wake up so early and drive that big ass bus I'd be falling back asleep running kids over