I jus left my wife! #DEADFISHCHRONICLES VOL.2

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
WTF is wrong with you? Do you not know how to say 'No'? If I were you, I'd go back home and tell wifey to pack her sh1t and go sleep with her sister.

The reason you ain't getting any from your wife is because you don't deserve any. She's dictating the terms of your relationship and you're just taking it like a damned slave.

nalej

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Seatown
you the one that's a bus driver and was bout to get some from one of the students right? I think that PYT got you messed up in the head.

Dirty_Jerz

Ethiop
Daps
Reppin
the evils of truth, and love
You do know the nikka who been rearranging who ovaries finna come over now

wife: my sister is spending the night, hope u aint mad :mjpls:
a murda: :dwillhuh: what? bytch you not even gonna ask me if it's cool? fukk you bytch I'm leaving! :mad:
wife: NO DON'T LEAVE :troll:
12" dikk nikka: :whew: good thing he ain't coming back til tuesday
wife: :lolbron:

that nikka seem to be sneaking around everywhere :whew: better lock ya doors and windows

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
Or maybe he overreacted so he could leave the house and meet up with his side piece? Either way you couldve just talked it out and let her know that she needs to run this shyt by you before se makes any decisions. And if she can't respect that then she needs to leave

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:rudy:

U got a two bedroom apt that you paying everything for
From driving school buses :duck:
U know that thats bettys apt u just pay half the cable bill​

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
Ok for the last two days me and my dead fish wife moved to a 2bedroom apt

After all the hard work i put in moving shyt and as excited as this bish was...im like im finna get some good puss on the first night :smugfavre:

To make a long story short... her low selfesteem black ugly rocwilder face ass sisterinlaw wants to spend the night cause her bum ass husband works overnights and she scared to b alone.. She told the broad yes wit out sayin cotdamn thing to me until i got out the shower.:wtf::why:
I literally took half my shyt and dipped ... she dont know where the fukk im at right now. :pacspit:I might go back tuesday night...maybe :manny:

The thing that pisses me off the most is that jus a few months ago she was doggin the shyt outta this broad....im aint wit that fake shyt! Im not going brehs..
If you might go back you didn't leave her. It's time to admit this relationship is at its end and file for divorce. You made a costly mistake in getting married but you can still do the right thing and dump her. You clearly aren't happy and is life long enough to force yourself to remain in a miserable relationship? How long can this possibly continue? you'll never get this time back.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok for the last two days me and my dead fish wife moved to a 2bedroom apt

After all the hard work i put in moving shyt and as excited as this bish was...im like im finna get some good puss on the first night :smugfavre:

To make a long story short... her low selfesteem black ugly rocwilder face ass sisterinlaw wants to spend the night cause her bum ass husband works overnights and she scared to b alone.. She told the broad yes wit out sayin cotdamn thing to me until i got out the shower.:wtf::why:
I literally took half my shyt and dipped ... she dont know where the fukk im at right now. :pacspit:I might go back tuesday night...maybe :manny:

The thing that pisses me off the most is that jus a few months ago she was doggin the shyt outta this broad....im aint wit that fake shyt! Im not going brehs..

this is sad. the love is gone in ur relationship. women should be the ones whining about not being able to spend time with the significant other. not men.

if u wanna save ur marriage (it may be too late), start being scarce around the house. find a new hobby. start making female friends....lots of them.

seems to me like this woman has nothing to worry about in terms of what u do. so she's lost her passion for the relationship. give her a reason to worry. give her heart an exercise, her mind a race to brace. get out there and shine like a star.