I jus left my wife! #DEADFISHCHRONICLES VOL.2

malbaker86

Gators
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, FL
I don't see the problem w/her sister n law needing to spend the night

edit: y'all JUST moved into a new place? Yea i'd be heated if the first night had to be shared w/somebody who's ALREADY in a relationship who didn't couldn't make any sleeping arrangements themselves and used y'all to fall back

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
this is sad. the love is gone in ur relationship. women should be the ones whining about not being able to spend time with the significant other. not men.

if u wanna save ur marriage (it may be too late), start being scarce around the house. find a new hobby. start making female friends....lots of them.

seems to me like this woman has nothing to worry about in terms of what u do. so she's lost her passion for the relationship. give her a reason to worry. give her heart an exercise, her mind a race to brace. get out there and shine like a star.

:wow: u jus touch my soul bro......

Thats my new strategy... More female friends is the plan.... Mindgames is definitely the key :obama:... It burns her soul when me & her step sis joke back in forth in a subliminal flirtatious way :steviej:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Yea more female friends. Then your wife will have more ammo to use against you during divorce proceedings. And in any case, that passive aggressive shyt is the definition of cowardice

You need to sit down with your wife, put all the issues on the table and make an ultimatum. And be ready to deal w/any and all consequences of said ultimatum. I would also get to talking to a lawyer, cause shyt can get real and you need to be prepared for whatever is gonna happen. This is your life bro, all that passive aggressive, "im to scared to do anything big so i will just sneak around" shyt is bogus, handle yours like a man.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Yea more female friends. Then your wife will have more ammo to use against you during divorce proceedings. And in any case, that passive aggressive shyt is the definition of cowardice

You need to sit down with your wife, put all the issues on the table and make an ultimatum. And be ready to deal w/any and all consequences of said ultimatum. I would also get to talking to a lawyer, cause shyt can get real and you need to be prepared for whatever is gonna happen. This is your life bro, all that passive aggressive, "im to scared to do anything big so i will just sneak around" shyt is bogus, handle yours like a man.

:smugfavre: im gonna do both :troll:

YBE

Banned
Daps
this is sad. the love is gone in ur relationship. women should be the ones whining about not being able to spend time with the significant other. not men.

if u wanna save ur marriage (it may be too late), start being scarce around the house. find a new hobby. start making female friends....lots of them.

seems to me like this woman has nothing to worry about in terms of what u do. so she's lost her passion for the relationship. give her a reason to worry. give her heart an exercise, her mind a race to brace. get out there and shine like a star.

This is the reason why men fear long term commitment. once you give women that ring, in their mind, they won :jawalrus: Its no need to do any of the shyt they did in the beginning of the relationship. I bet T/S used to get his dikk sucked every day before :birdman:

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

if u have to have a sit down with ur wife to talk about the relationship, its pretty much game over at the point. she's not gonna snap out of whatever haze she's in. women dont respond to logic. they respond to feelings.

like i said, it may be too late for this particular marriage, but the Thread Starter can use the strategy i mentioned to get her to start giving it up again.

if there's no kids involved then count your blessings.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
if u have to have a sit down with ur wife to talk about the relationship, its pretty much game over at the point. she's not gonna snap out of whatever haze she's in. women dont respond to logic. they respond to feelings.

Sitting down with his wife will let her know he is feeling some way :yeshrug:

And how is tip toeing around + doing a bunch of passive aggressive flirting logical? That "make them jealous" strategy is the kind of thing women do.

like i said, it may be too late for this particular marriage, but the Thread Starter can use the strategy i mentioned to get her to start giving it up again.

if there's no kids involved then count your blessings.

Either she is in or she is out. Sitting down and talking to her is the fastest + most straightforward way to figure that out. If she's flaky or uninterested in fixing the relationship, :manny: OP just saved himself anymore time being confused and unsexed. nikkas can't be afraid to walk away

FrederickDouglas

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's why this is my reaction when anybody asks me if I'm thinking about marriage.

"Marriage?

d7d0c9965b7986ece81f561549ce4860.gif

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Ok for the last two days me and my dead fish wife moved to a 2bedroom apt

After all the hard work i put in moving shyt and as excited as this bish was...im like im finna get some good puss on the first night :smugfavre:

To make a long story short... her low selfesteem black ugly rocwilder face ass sisterinlaw wants to spend the night cause her bum ass husband works overnights and she scared to b alone.. She told the broad yes wit out sayin cotdamn thing to me until i got out the shower.:wtf::why:
I literally took half my shyt and dipped ... she dont know where the fukk im at right now. :pacspit:I might go back tuesday night...maybe :manny:

The thing that pisses me off the most is that jus a few months ago she was doggin the shyt outta this broad....im aint wit that fake shyt! Im not going brehs..
At least she has her sister to keep her company while you sit in dirty hotels eating Mcdonalds. :whew: