I jus left my wife! #DEADFISHCHRONICLES VOL.2

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
Why not just go back home? unless you plan to leave her what's the point? If you're gonna stay in the marriage you'll just end up going back anyway.

Yea Im going back after I get off work... that was my plan from the beginning.. in fact when I get back Im gonna talk to her about all the issues that needs to be worked on her side and my side.. and try to go from there..

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Naw... she jus been blowing my phone.. they only thing I did was send her a txt yesterday saying "Im still alive" thats all..

This whole thing that your doing isn't gonna work man. These "tricks" aren't gonna change her. If it does it will only be temporarily. But we ALL know that at some point in a future argument she will tease you and say "aww are you mad at me are you gonna throw a tantrum and leave"?

:troll:

Females are VERY predictable and I can tell you as a FACT that she will say something like that in the future.

Bank on it.

Stop worrying about how cool she is with your family. Have some self respect and get rid of her. She does NOT respect you no matter how "cool" you think you guys are.

a murda

I love my wife brehs
Daps
Reppin
Reppin Chi-City Southside
This whole thing that your doing isn't gonna work man. These "tricks" aren't gonna change her. If it does it will only be temporarily. But we ALL know that at some point in a future argument she will tease you and say "aww are you mad at me are you gonna throw a tantrum and leave"?

Females are VERY predictable and I can tell you as a FACT that she will say something like that in the future.

Bank on it.

Stop worrying about how cool she is with your family. Have some self respect and get rid of her. She does NOT respect you no matter how "cool" you think you guys are.

:whoo: :wow:

j7thirty

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHI-Town
You should have just fukked to wife and ram out the room and bussed the nut on her sister bytch would have left then.

Or sat in there with the butch why she watching tv pulled ya dikk out and beat off in front of her

bytch would have been uncomfortable and left and if ya wife didn't like it she would have left with her 2 birds one stone

unit321

Hong Kong Phooey
Daps
Reppin
USA
Ok for the last two days me and my dead fish wife moved to a 2bedroom apt
After all the hard work i put in moving shyt and as excited as this bish was...im like im finna get some good puss on the first night
To make a long story short... her low selfesteem black ugly rocwilder face ass sisterinlaw wants to spend the night cause her bum ass husband works overnights and she scared to b alone.. She told the broad yes wit out sayin cotdamn thing to me until i got out the shower.
I literally took half my shyt and dipped ... she dont know where the fukk im at right now. I might go back tuesday night...maybe
The thing that pisses me off the most is that jus a few months ago she was doggin the shyt outta this broad....im aint wit that fake shyt! Im not going brehs..
Dude, you have to be the man and kick her out.
1. Your sister-in-law is a grown woman. Unless she lives in Mogadishu where there are rebels with AK-47s, she can just lock the front door... like she has been for the last couple days, weeks, months, years of living in her current domicile.
2. How many women have their husband work 3rd shift? It's like she wasn't staying over when you lived at your place, did she?
3. You are paying the rent. You don't move out. The SIL does.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
You should have just fukked to wife and ram out the room and bussed the nut on her sister bytch would have left then.

Or sat in there with the butch why she watching tv pulled ya dikk out and beat off in front of her

bytch would have been uncomfortable and left and if ya wife didn't like it she would have left with her 2 birds one stone

Only place this scenario plays out is in :duck:-berg.

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
You do know the nikka who been rearranging her ovaries finna come over now

wife: my sister is spending the night, hope u aint mad :mjpls:
a murda: :dwillhuh: what? bytch you not even gonna ask me if it's cool? fukk you bytch I'm leaving! :mad:
wife: NO DON'T LEAVE :troll:
12" dikk nikka: :whew: good thing he ain't coming back til tuesday
wife: :lolbron:

I died :dead: :laff:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan

Bank on it.

the sad part is most guys don't even realize the moment their relationship died. shyt suffers a fatal wound and bleeds out slowly and one day they wake up and its a rotting corpse. most of the time if you trace it back you'll be able in hindsight see clearly when things weren't the same no more and never recovered. most people persist past that point, some waste years to inevitably reach the same point they should have came to in the first place.
i think dude is at that point. the fact that he didn't go back to his home as same type of act of protest says it all. he'll probably stick it out a while longer but the relationship probably already suffered that fatal blow and will never recover.

life is too short to spend it wasting time trying to save a relationship that's already dead. its too short to spend it in a relationship you aren't even really happy with anymore. the longer he stays the worse its gonna be when things finally come crashing down. saving a broken relationship is so rare its not even worth trying. its hard for people to change. most change isn't even conscious or intentional. asking a person to change is usually a waste of time. in relationships its a take them as they are deal. if you can't accept them the way they are then end it.

TRBM

See me, only me...
Daps
Dude, you have to be the man and kick her out.
1. Your sister-in-law is a grown woman. Unless she lives in Mogadishu where there are rebels with AK-47s, she can just lock the front door... like she has been for the last couple days, weeks, months, years of living in her current domicile.
2. How many women have their husband work 3rd shift? It's like she wasn't staying over when you lived at your place, did she?
3. You are paying the rent. You don't move out. The SIL does.

Word to Malc

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta

Why am I visualizing this shyt :heh: