I hope y’all ain’t rinsing your mouth out as soon as you finish brushing your teeth

Edub

Veteran
Daps

Rinsing your mouth out with water cancel out everything the toothpaste supposed to do. It might be weird at first but get in the habit of not washing your mouth out when you brush.

That’s ridiculous and false…water is your mouths best friend…. when you go get your teeth cleaned after they polish your teeth, you what? You rinse with water…was a dental hygienist in the military and I NEVER have heard this from any continuing education curriculum or and Dds. I ever dealt with. This guy is full of shyt.

Prodyson

All Star
Daps
Yeah fukk all that foam mouth shyt. I tried it for a couple of days and my mouth kept building up saliva forcing me to spit every minute. It's not for me.

When you get your teeth cleaned at the dentist, do they not give you the option to rinse your mouth out with the tube? They never sent me off without rinsing. I'm going to continue to rinse like I've been doing since childhood.
If you get a fluoride treatment they tell you not to rinse your mouth out, eat or drink for a while. If you just go for a cleaning they do rinse your mouth out though.

Dzali OG

Dz Ali OG...Pay me like you owe me!
Daps
Reppin
Duval Florida
That’s ridiculous and false…water is your mouths best friend…. when you go get your teeth cleaned after they polish your teeth, you what? You rinse with water…was a dental hygienist in the military and I NEVER have heard this from any continuing education curriculum or and Dds. I ever dealt with. This guy is full of shyt.

Gotdayum you was round them hoes huh...

Used be mad hoes in them dental/medical units. Me and the wolves would prowl the premises like chicken hawks. Lucky ass nikka...you had in house p*ssy!

Edub

Veteran
Daps
Gotdayum you was round them hoes huh...

Used be mad hoes in them dental/medical units. Me and the wolves would prowl the premises like chicken hawks. Lucky ass nikka...you had in house p*ssy!
:pachaha:Yea breh…no lie shyt was real wavy lol

Where all were you?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
You fukkin peasants. I invented a machine that brushes with light. Ain't no rinsing of any kind goin on in my house.

You Win Perfect

bow down
Daps
. If you rinse with mouthwash after normal brushing /rinse (which you should be) then definitely don’t rinse with water or drink anything right after.
But dudes really not rinsing they mouth out with water after brushing their teeth ? :scust:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
. If you rinse with mouthwash after normal brushing /rinse (which you should be) then definitely don’t rinse with water or drink anything right after.
But dudes really not rinsing they mouth out with water after brushing their teeth ? :scust:
Why it’s wrong? My teeth whiter than a brand new sink.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Leave poison in your mouth brehs.

toothpaste-label-warning.jpg

I don’t use fluoride toothpaste. Just this.

GUEST_09f02938-d55e-4d07-a6b4-ed60bc7c70e7

Before that, I used a different brand that was fluoride free. But here’s my question, if Flouride is in our drinking water and toothpaste but is clearly labeled as poison on toothpaste, how much of it is safe in our bodies?

:patrice:

Let go of the tinfoil conspiracies, you'd have to ingest pounds of fluoride before you'd even start feeling sick. Also, charcoal is bad for you as well, in mass quantities. Also the fluoride in toothpaste and in drinking water are HUGELY distinct. Just like all Sodium is used differently for all products we ingest or use topically. Its the whole "bananas contain radiation" ideology, uninformed people not knowing how much radiation you'd actually have to experience before sickness set in, vs different levels of radiation output by various sources. Just do more research, from proper sites. Fluoride is fine, and you've more than likely ingested something far worse, on more than one occasion.

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
Reading through this thread

seems like the best technique is

letting non fluoride paste sit 20-30mins before eating / rinsing.

non fluoride mouthwash 2x a day .

Charcoal paste as an everyday ? :patrice: Who has the facts?:merchant:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
This. So I don't know who or what to believe.

oprah-winfrey-so-what-is-the-truth.gif

Every dentist I've gone to, will tell you rinse after a cleaning or operation, but never after brushing. Just talk to any dentist, they will all tell you the same. You're applying a coat of fluoride, rinsing would be pointless.