I hope y’all ain’t rinsing your mouth out as soon as you finish brushing your teeth

Figaro

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The 36 Chambers
I thought this was common knowledge

I still rinse my mouth in the morning after brushing my teeth but before bed i don't....

Superstar
Daps
I always rinse after brushing my teeth and anything else. Not after eating p*ssy tho, I want that shyt to linger
:noah:

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
Using Invisalign has turned me into a brushing monster. To the point I bring a little toothbrush and paste to work. I brush after every meal

mask.png

Kaypain

#SuicideGang
Supporter
Daps
+Rep. This shyt right here is the goat instant teeth whitener.
Whitening tooth paste is the biggest scam, that shyt only cleans surface stains. :mjlol:

It's the same white plastics that yellow over time. Watch any restoration video that deals with plastic and they soak it on hydrogen peroxide with a UV light.

mask.png

BK The Great

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
BK NY
If you use Act restoring mouthwash like I use after brushing that basically restores your enamel so that’s one thing to do after brushing your teeth. Fluoride isn’t supposed to be all in your mouth since that stuff isn’t supposed to be ingested into the body.

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps
Toothpaste works as you brush. This is like failing to rinse your car off after you wash it. Garbage advice. Stop and really think about this for a second, fellas.
Nah but see I read this social media post so it's gotta be right :damn:

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
What tinfoil conspiracy? It says right on the label to contact poison control. But I guess you know better than the manufacturer and did “research” huh?

:comeon:

You can’t have it both ways. Either I’m making up a conspiracy theory or I’m reading an actual toothpaste label and avoiding the potential negative side effects. Where’s the tinfoil hat talk coming from?

“A fluoride content of 0.7 ppm is now considered best for dental health. A concentration that is above 4.0 ppm could be hazardous.”

That’s PARTS PER MILLION in case that is tinfoil talk to you also. 4 lbs though, right?

:mjlol:

Relax kiddo, pay attention; hyperbole aside, no one is ingesting fluoride on those levels, as I already stated, charcoal is bad for you as well, yet you're using that, mainly because I'm assuming, you're not swallowing spoonfuls of it. And that's the point here, two hazardous substances that are used with CONTROL and MODERATION, are fine, and there's no need to stop using either because of myth's spread in person or online.

You're welcome.

Tryna Makit

High plains drifter
Daps
I can't do that toothpaste after taste breh, I rinse thoroughly and have a tongue scraper:skip:........