I hope y’all ain’t rinsing your mouth out as soon as you finish brushing your teeth

MollyGalaga

+*++****+*+*+*=*++*.*+
Daps
Reppin
HTX
My great grandmother used charcoal to brush her teeth and lived to be 90+ years old. I don’t think it’s a fad since people have been doing it since before I was born.
and my great grandmother used fluoride toothpaste to brush her teeth and lived to be 90+ years old.

:ehh:

I hope people see how this works, charcoal toothpaste didn't work for me but it can work for somebody else

3:30

Thread Killer
Daps
Reppin
3:30
He's right though:pachaha:but who wants a mouthfull of foam.

the trick is you gotta use the flouride rinse instead of water.

Not the straight up classic alcohol antiseptic mouthwash but something like this:

iu

gotta leave a layer of flouride in ya mouth.

1. Water rinse

2.Scrape your tongue/floss

3. Brush teeth

4. use the flouride rinse.:ahh:

This is life now

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
He's right though:pachaha:but who wants a mouthfull of foam.

the trick is you gotta use the flouride rinse instead of water.

Not the straight up classic alcohol antiseptic mouthwash but something like this:

iu

gotta leave a layer of flouride in ya mouth.

1. Water rinse

2.Scrape your tongue/floss

3. Brush teeth

4. use the flouride rinse.:ahh:
I pour it right into my waterpik :banderas:

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Every dentist I've gone to, will tell you rinse after a cleaning or operation, but never after brushing. Just talk to any dentist, they will all tell you the same. You're applying a coat of fluoride, rinsing would be pointless.
Why? My teeth are pearly white and I always rinse even while brushing.

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
Why? My teeth are pearly white and I always rinse even while brushing.

Fluoride is about cavity prevention, not whitening. Ultimately so long as you're brushing regularly, there's always gonna be residual spots of fluoride, I'd argue, even if you're doing it wrong, the fact that you're doing it regularly is what matters.

Aquarius Snake

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Let go of the tinfoil conspiracies, you'd have to ingest pounds of fluoride before you'd even start feeling sick. Also, charcoal is bad for you as well, in mass quantities. Also the fluoride in toothpaste and in drinking water are HUGELY distinct. Just like all Sodium is used differently for all products we ingest or use topically. Its the whole "bananas contain radiation" ideology, uninformed people not knowing how much radiation you'd actually have to experience before sickness set in, vs different levels of radiation output by various sources. Just do more research, from proper sites. Fluoride is fine, and you've more than likely ingested something far worse, on more than one occasion.

What tinfoil conspiracy? It says right on the label to contact poison control. But I guess you know better than the manufacturer and did “research” huh?

:comeon:

You can’t have it both ways. Either I’m making up a conspiracy theory or I’m reading an actual toothpaste label and avoiding the potential negative side effects. Where’s the tinfoil hat talk coming from?

“A fluoride content of 0.7 ppm is now considered best for dental health. A concentration that is above 4.0 ppm could be hazardous.”

That’s PARTS PER MILLION in case that is tinfoil talk to you also. 4 lbs though, right?

:mjlol:

Last edited:
Daps
:mjlol: "Dont rinse after brushing so the toothpaste can do its work"

Ive worked in dentistry for 17 yrs and this got to be the dumbest shyt I ever heard.

The sole purpose of brushing is to remove plaque...that is the work. Toothpaste provides ZERO residual effects of removing plaque. Plaque accumulates every day because we eat and drink. If its not removed then overtime it becomes calculus or what people know as tartar. All that foam and different flavors are theatrics to sell a product.

If you ever had a cleaning by a hygienist then you know that after cleaning your teeth...They give you a polish and RINSE.

I can on and on with how its so much misinformation with that tweet just because somebody said they were a dentist on social media.

Loose

Retired Legend
Daps
flouride isn't too bad for you depending on the dose. They literally sell dentist flouride paste that you leave on for 30 mins no water. Flouride in the water is different

T.H.E. Goat

On the road to riches
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where The Grass Is Blue
I just brushed my teeth and didn’t rinse just to test this out…I understand now:ohhh:

I just spitted it out and went on with my day…teeth feel a little cleaner now:ehh:

The Exchanges

All Star
Daps
I believe it.

Some people living 30+ years and don't know how to wipe their ass or tie their shoes properly. MFs I talked to at work didn't realize you need to apply lotion to your skin. :scust: