I hope Gamepass model doesn’t catch on in the gaming industry

Spliff

Godzilla got busy.
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Since June 2019, you were able to sign up to Game Pass Ultimate for $1 and convert up to 3 years of your current Live subscription to Game Pass Ultimate. You wouldn't be charged the $14.99 until your converted Live subscription ends.

In short, anyone who cared has gotten years of GPU for $1.

On what planet is that a bad deal? :mjlol:

StatUS

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere
Depends on the type of games MS makes going into the future. If it's mostly GaaS games with microtransactions and 3rd parties sprinkled in then that could be an issue.

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
Plot Twist:They will be canceled like Scalebound :wow:

You praying for something that ain't gon happen, MS dropped bags for these new studios :umad:

Somebody on Iron Lord's Podcast called it, all of MS's new studios have made nothing but 80+ games on Meta. Everyone aside from Compulsion, is proven on this side playboy. Not to mention the AAAA studio at Iniative :banderas:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You praying for something that ain't gon happen, MS dropped bags for these new studios :umad:

Somebody on Iron Lord's Podcast called it, all of MS's new studios have made nothing but 80+ games on Meta. Everyone aside from Compulsion, is proven on this side playboy. Not to mention the AAAA studio at Iniative :banderas:
:mjlol:
We'll see

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If u buy more than 2 Xbox exclusives a year, Ud be a retard not to have gamepass.

nikkas really in here complaining about 10 bucks a month
Nikkas don’t bother reading. OP specifically said Gamepass is pro consumer and cheap which is a good thing. His concern is not with the value of Gamepass but it’s effect on future game development.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
Nikkas don’t bother reading. OP specifically said Gamepass is pro consumer and cheap which is a good thing. His concern is not with the value of Gamepass but it’s effect on future game development.
Developers have said the existence of Gamepass allows them to take more risks and be more creative. Gamepass has revived dormant games. Gamepass has a wide variety of games, classic fighting games, current AAA games, indies, multiplayer, every single Microsoft published game day one, and more.

Nobody has a concern about Gamepass except you weirdo Sony stans :mjlol:

Koba St

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Developers have said the existence of Gamepass allows them to take more risks and be more creative. Gamepass has revived dormant games. Gamepass has a wide variety of games, classic fighting games, current AAA games, indies, multiplayer, every single Microsoft published game day one, and more.

Nobody has a concern about Gamepass except you weirdo Sony stans :mjlol:
I hope you’re right but it’s a legit concern

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
If u buy more than 2 Xbox exclusives a year, Ud be a retard not to have gamepass.

nikkas really in here complaining about 10 bucks a month

Not to mention, they got us w/ the 3rd parties.
I swear to God, if it wasn't for GP, I prolly would've never played Streets of Rage 3

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Not to mention, they got us w/ the 3rd parties.
I swear to God, if it wasn't for GP, I prolly would've never played Streets of Rage 3
This.

I'm also enjoying not having to pay for Totally Reliable Delivery Service, Multiple Lego games, Untitled Goose Game and a bunch of other games targeted to my kids.

I'm happy I can choose not to purchase 1st party releases and I could play them day One. Although, I plan to pay for any Gears that releases.

I'm happy I don't have to pay for the numerous platformers that I've been able to play here and there like, Neon Abyss, PEDRO, Stained, Bloodstained...

I'm happy I didn't have to pay for Frostpunk(great fukking game), Children of Morta(goat) and Minecraft Dungeons(GOATED).

shyt is a win no matter how you look at it.