If you don't have gamepass, you're probably pouring jelly on yourself.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Xbox stans are some of the whiniest people alive. Y'all are like Jehovah's Witnesses with this gamepass shyt.
8t607p.jpg

Phantum

The Charisma of the Streets
Daps
Honestly, as much as we all talk about buying games day one there’s two things I’ve noticed:

That’s mostly cap.

And the majority of those who do don’t play or finish the games until years later.

It’s evidenced in every backlog thread.

Most of us are better off just playing them when they land on ps+ or gamepass.

Day 1 games always get played unless they're, of course, trash. Most of my backlog are free games or deals that are too good to pass up.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:mjlol: yall been making these types of threads for 4 yrs and said it would be at 50 m subs look at yall today making prep rally posts.
So Xbox gamers was just chilling, then we got into figures and we was like HOW MANY GAMEPASS SUBSCRIBERS WILL WE HAVE BY JUNE 24'
And then we settled on 50 million subscribers or did you pull that number out of your ass and then you put it on us. Look clown shoes, we don't give a fukk about how many people benefit from the service. We too busy enjoying it, it has tons of Japanese fighters which is your favorite genre. I pay attention, I game. Every time they add one I think of you honestly because I know it's your favorite. I don't know anyone else who demonstrated that's their favorite genre so you have no business talking. Only gizmo duck contradicts himself more on this subject but yeah, as Tommy would say... you stupid Cole
Netflix syndrome. Have access to hundreds if not thousands of titles, yet never interact with anything that isn't newly released.
Ok, so then out your posting privileges where your mouth is and do a ban bet. I prove you're lying and then you go away for a while. Any deflection is an admission of guilt :hhh:

MrLogic

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cash
I buy what I want to play

why do I need gamepass?

when half the games on it I have no desire to play even if someone gave them to me free.

like pay monthly for service to play what 3 games that I would actually just buy out right

so that means the rest of my money yearly just going to a pit

Hood Critic

The Power Circle
Daps
Reppin
דעת
Ok, so then out your posting privileges where your mouth is and do a ban bet. I prove you're lying and then you go away for a while. Any deflection is an admission of guilt :hhh:

:pachaha:don't waste your time. You randomly opening and putting 6 hours into "Stick Figure Fighters" and "Egg Hunt 9000" doesn't negate my point. It just further proves you have horrible taste in games.

People watch what they want to watch on Netflix despite all the other choices and people play what they want to play despite other options.

Go back to the drawing board champ.

-DMP-

The Prince of All Posters
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LWO/Brady Bunch/#Midnightboyz
All these financial planner ass folks worried about how people spend their money.

I wait for sales for the most part, certain games get that day 1 purchase. It is what it is.

I have used both PS+ and Gamepass, all I end up doing is scrolling through games for hrs, maybe playing one for a day or two and moving to the next. Similar to netflix.

:manny:
Yup. I will hop on ps+ game catalogue and just scroll. Hour later not a damn thing played.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I buy what I want to play
So does everybody else
why do I need gamepass?
Because it also has games you want to play, and games you would play but didn't care enough to buy. Also has games you slept on. You know, humans do things like that
when half the games on it I have no desire to play even if someone gave them to me free.
Your name is MrLogic, and you said 300 games you would pass on. Then you're a picky person. You buy what you want but you don't want anything. Cool story bro :tu:
like pay monthly for service to play what 3 games that I would actually just buy out right
For the price of those 3 games I'm on year 2 of 3 years of Gamepass. And because of Gamepass I've BOUGHT more games than probably ever because I don't j have to spend on the AAAs or the lesser budgeted gems or even AAA titles that I didn't get to yet. Everyone fits in that boat, EVERYONE :ufdup:
so that means the rest of my money yearly just going to a pit
Mr Logic everybody!!!
:pachaha:don't waste your time. You randomly opening and putting 6 hours into "Stick Figure Fighters" and "Egg Hunt 9000" doesn't negate my point. It just further proves you have horrible taste in games.

People watch what they want to watch on Netflix despite all the other choices and people play what they want to play despite other options.

Go back to the drawing board champ.
Admission of guilt, verified :handshake:
Yup. I will hop on ps+ game catalogue and just scroll. Hour later not a damn thing played.
Tubi bees like that :francis:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
WHO CARES bruh :dwillhuh: March still trying to stan a company that is losing on multiple fronts, stop wasting coli server space...
You know im official. Doing all that woofing and shyt you know I’m going to get you :troll:

From what I know, you’re black, you work, and you want to feel like you’re getting the value you deserve fo the time you put in.

So stop this bullshi you’re on

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I’m not even rich and this is how i feel lol

Gaming is one of the cheapest hobbies I’ve ever had. Even when i had gamepass i would try the games and just buy them on ps5, like Persona Tactica and Lies of P
Agreed. Gaming helps me save money.

But I haven’t gamed since April 2023 when I was obsessed with Deathloop and then beat every Dishonored game.