If you don't have gamepass, you're probably pouring jelly on yourself.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Children, let's try to use logic. I'm going to logically help you guys out :handshake:
I got no problem copping what i want when I want:yeshrug:

It’s a dope deal no doubt but I’m not crazy about “renting” games I got only so much time plus with my backlog I’m basically my own gamepass

Edit: you right @Fatboi1 ecosystem is a thing

If they get a few exclusive games I want then Xbox it is
Listen son, your rhetoric is that of a broke ass muthafukka. Rich people don't talk about how rich they are. Broke nikkaz who came across a couple dollars do that. And they sound illogical. Do you have Netflix/amazon/Disney/Max/etc or do you buy blu-rays still? Feel free to lie, don't want you to switch it up...
Not bad games if you're in a drought but unfortunately my plate is full with Stellar Blade, Persona 3 Reload and SMT V just dropped. I think I'm good for now. Too many games to play. Plus I rather play those games on the PS Portal/Steam anyway if I eventually get to them.
Yes because everyone is still playing and just enamored with stellar blade. They just playing it over and over. fukk ANYTHING ELSE!!! I feel ya. And the other game been in Gamepass. SMT5 I have no idea what that it but it's probably code for :wrist: I don't know of any real nikkaz putting Madden down for SMT5. Better be a FPS or you getting a wedgie :ufdup:
I'll be honest. I've been spoiled most my life. I'm rich. I have no shame in that.
Gamepass doesn't interest me because i can buy the games i want and get them before they come out on gamepass.
How you rich but too broke to pay attention :wow:
Again, you're relying on stupidity mostly with that take. Gamepass is over 500 games deep and has new games released on it weekly. You think it's just old games but besides that being incorrect. The actual old games are curated aka they pick good games. So you get every new 1st party game which is enough by itself. Then you get 3rd party games day 1 weekly as well. My backlog is over 700 games long. That doesn't mean Gamepass isn't a good deal. It really is the Netflix of gaming :manny:
I’m not even rich and this is how i feel lol

Gaming is one of the cheapest hobbies I’ve ever had. Even when i had gamepass i would try the games and just buy them on ps5, like Persona Tactica and Lies of P
This is scary watching you lie like this, real talk
You the biggest cheerleader for games that are in the service and you couldn't play them all because you couldn't afford it. So I see how you feel and I feel like you're full of shyt :stop:

Brutal legend and psychonauts were like my two favorite games for awhile. I looked forward to anything by Double Fine but they’ve always had financial trouble and their games were never wildly successful.

I even played their metroidvania game, headlander and i honestly dont understand why that one flew under the radar. They make good games. Microsoft would be wise to give this game a proper roll out
So yall coppin this?

Idk if i should get this or deathloop
I came across a dozen times all different games in Gamepass that you was gushing over then once it hits Gamepass you say they no longer good games. You know, like how most of you Sony Stan's loved MLB the show until it went multiplat :picard:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Children, let's try to use logic. I'm going to logically help you guys out :handshake:

Listen son, your rhetoric is that of a broke ass muthafukka. Rich people don't talk about how rich they are. Broke nikkaz who came across a couple dollars do that. And they sound illogical. Do you have Netflix/amazon/Disney/Max/etc or do you buy blu-rays still? Feel free to lie, don't want you to switch it up...

Yes because everyone is still playing and just enamored with stellar blade. They just playing it over and over. fukk ANYTHING ELSE!!! I feel ya. And the other game been in Gamepass. SMT5 I have no idea what that it but it's probably code for :wrist: I don't know of any real nikkaz putting Madden down for SMT5. Better be a FPS or you getting a wedgie :ufdup:

How you rich but too broke to pay attention :wow:
Again, you're relying on stupidity mostly with that take. Gamepass is over 500 games deep and has new games released on it weekly. You think it's just old games but besides that being incorrect. The actual old games are curated aka they pick good games. So you get every new 1st party game which is enough by itself. Then you get 3rd party games day 1 weekly as well. My backlog is over 700 games long. That doesn't mean Gamepass isn't a good deal. It really is the Netflix of gaming :manny:

This is scary watching you lie like this, real talk
You the biggest cheerleader for games that are in the service and you couldn't play them all because you couldn't afford it. So I see how you feel and I feel like you're full of shyt :stop:

I came across a dozen times all different games in Gamepass that you was gushing over then once it hits Gamepass you say they no longer good games. You know, like how most of you Sony Stan's loved MLB the show until it went multiplat :picard:
Problem is good game that are worth playing aren't made every week. Its a bunch of game i have no interest in

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Netflix syndrome. Have access to hundreds if not thousands of titles, yet never interact with anything that isn't newly released.
Straight up and then they want to look at you funny because you’re not with it. You know they up in their feelings when personal attacks are launched :mjlol:

Whole identities are attached to a game platform :hhh:

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang
Honestly, as much as we all talk about buying games day one there’s two things I’ve noticed:

That’s mostly cap.

And the majority of those who do don’t play or finish the games until years later.

It’s evidenced in every backlog thread.

Most of us are better off just playing them when they land on ps+ or gamepass.